PDA

View Full Version : God of War PSP A Done Deal?

wraggster
February 17th, 2007, 11:25
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/psp/god-of-war-psp-a-done-deal-237576.php)

PSP developer Ready At Dawn lists their "Unannounced PSP Title" in a very conspicuous way. When you visit the page dedicated to their unannounced game (http://www.readyatdawn.com/psptitle.html), a flood of blood red covers the Daxter banner with the words Coming Soon displayed in a very familiar (God of War) typeface. God of War PSP proof? Nah. But it's just convincing enough.

g00gy
February 17th, 2007, 15:38
that would be awesome god of war portable

acn010
February 17th, 2007, 15:54
yeahyaa, that would be extreme, really extreme, but graphics, i want good graphics :(

emuking
February 17th, 2007, 18:03
if only the psp was 150 usd and had more titles like this coming out every month, the last game worth buying before this one would eventually come out is probaly ratchet and clank size matters, imagine a psp price drop and if an original gow and kh came out for the psp in the same month, that would help the psp so much :)

sinjinn
February 17th, 2007, 18:52
if only the psp was 150 usd and had more titles like this coming out every month, the last game worth buying before this one would eventually come out is probaly ratchet and clank size matters, imagine a psp price drop and if an original gow and kh came out for the psp in the same month, that would help the psp so much :)

i wouldnt be surprised if there was a price drop very soon . its been like 2 years since its been released . I got to say though this is one very capable machine , with the home brew i mean . when i bought it i was just after the games but it gets used more than anything else I own , except maybe my pc . price drop or not , its still worth it .

smith1
February 17th, 2007, 20:21
Another news spot taken from qj, nice.

DarthPaul
February 17th, 2007, 21:28

Man...that's so true! PSP gets a good title like 1 every 4 months! And God Of War on PSP! HECK YEAH!!! Waiting for it ! and for Kingdom Hearts too!

xg917
February 17th, 2007, 21:32
yo, god of war was one of the best games ever... i played it before and ive always wanted to buy it but i never got a chance to. my friend would let me play it wen i came ova his house.

KH wouldnt be bad at all on the PSP, it would be one of the best titles ever. i really hope that they decide to make a KH for psp but the problem is, what would the story line be? like.. Kingdom Hearts1 -> KH chain of memories -> Kingdom Hearts2 -> another CoM? or something different? -> Kingdom Hearts 3 Possibly

Veskgar
February 17th, 2007, 22:46
Normally I'm not too thrilled about console games getting the portable treatment but God of War is a masterpiece that wouldn't be messed with unless done right.

I think this could be really great if the same quality and care that was put into the PS2 games is also put into the PSP game.

A little off topic I must counter the popular argument that quality PSP games are still few and far between. Commercially speaking, there are just as much or more quality games for the PSP nowadays that I think most people who only have a DS Lite will soon consider getting a PSP also.