PDA

View Full Version : Yet another release of PC2PSP

wraggster
February 17th, 2007, 12:09
New release from sanguinus: (http://prox9.dnsalias.com/)

In case you haven't heard of PC2PSP it is an PSP application to allow you to view a 480x272 area ,around the cursor on your PC ,on your PSP. It was orginally written as I couldn't get Portable VNC for the PSP (Ported by zx-81) working (In case you were wondering I did get it to work later). It soon developed mouse control and the ability to send strings of text. This is the fourth and possibly final release though so enjoy.

Sanguinus / Prox9

Main Info:

I have done another release and addressed a few issues and included some stuff. Such as you can now control the mouse using the analogue stick. Also there is right click (X). It is faster (I think you may want to post if you got a speed increase). But mouse control is definitely smoother.

Summary
Analogue Mouse Control
Speed Increases - i.e. more fps
Smoother Mouse Control
Loading Screen
Config file to choose quality
Bug Fixes
More Stable

This is probably my final release unless some easily do able changes are requested. I will be uploading the source code for the EXE sooner or later as well for people to edit although it requires VB6.

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

Amiga
February 17th, 2007, 15:24
im confused lol,it loads up but its not displaying my desktop???,it has a bitmap image that bobs about abit.

soad825
February 17th, 2007, 18:44
wow these files are really disorganized

DarthPaul
February 17th, 2007, 21:24
I tried last version and I didn't understand it...I'm gonna try with this one and see.....

MasterChafed
February 18th, 2007, 07:05
This works great, except it tends to just crash and have to reconnect a lot. But, its pretty cool.

vision
February 18th, 2007, 16:23
Anyone has some kind of tut on how to set this thing up?

pt9087
February 18th, 2007, 20:23
LoL i would download pspvnc if i was you... its amazing when you are sitting on the toilet doing a poo when you can check your downloads or chat on msn. I think the reason why he dint get vnc to work is because you have to type in the DNS and IP into the network connections on your PSP. Lots of people had this problem cos it never said it in the readme.