PDA

View Full Version : Gameboot Logo Remover by Homer

-Xandu-
February 17th, 2007, 22:48
Tired of that annoying PSP logo in the gameboot?
Want to have a clearer gameboot?

Well here it is! Homer's Gameboot Logo Remover that instantly removes the logo from your gameboot, whatever it is! :D

Here's a video preview of my PSP (3.03 OE) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v=rvkiOrj57ZQ

Instructions:
-Either use the opening_plugin.rco you have or the one included in the zip
-Use Logo Remover and choose the RCO.
-Flash the RCO to vsh/resource

~Disclaimer~
This program (through software or hardware malfunction), has the potential to render subject PSP units permanently inoperative. Use this software, and/or modification to PSP firmware files at your own risk.

Shrygue
February 17th, 2007, 23:02
That video was good to see and this tool should make it easier to remove the gameboot branding upon loading a game rather than using a hex editor.

carlitx
February 17th, 2007, 23:04
well you can aklready do this with xflash so whats the point? plus i have a kool ff7 advent children gameboot with the logo and i must say i like it alot better unbrannded cause i think it still looks sharp and offical. yes yes i know im saying that i like sony, and yes i think they are hb killers but look with out em wou;ld we have a psp? the answer is no and they are still making pretty good games. ok sorry for the off topic thing but yes i think it looks better unbranded and xflash can do this already:D but still nice job dude cudose:D:D:D

imagecko
February 17th, 2007, 23:06
xflash doesnt work on 3.03oe-X or 3.10oe-X so it has a purpose. thanks for the tool.

camcorderdoctor
February 17th, 2007, 23:42
I'm Afraid! Call me a chickensh@t if you want, but I'm scared. LOL - Nice job Homer!:thumbup:

HomerSp
February 17th, 2007, 23:53
Thanks.
And yes, I do know X-flash already does this. But the main reason I made the mod was to learn how the graphics and such are stored.

Bobtentpeg
February 18th, 2007, 00:04
yh xflash may not support OE-C and 310 Oe but Flash Agent version F1 does. and it can debrand

xg917
February 18th, 2007, 00:05
i have that gameboot too lol. it looks better to me with the logo tho.. but good job man!

vision
February 18th, 2007, 01:52
I preffer the 1.5 opening plugin

which has PSP in a slightly different font

ppo
February 18th, 2007, 02:07
dose havlng no game boot speed the psp up?

hatebreeder
February 18th, 2007, 02:24
hmm i thought homer stopped making homebrew

buildit92
February 18th, 2007, 02:44
good job making this. but there is one thing id like to see more then a logo remover..... a logo changer where u can type things then flash em as the logo. so instead of PSP i can get DYLAN. that would be sick.

burrito
February 18th, 2007, 03:35
Can you upload the gameboot shown in the first post?

imagecko
February 18th, 2007, 03:35
I preffer the 1.5 opening plugin

which has PSP in a slightly different font

i agree

Mc_Logical
February 18th, 2007, 04:16
Can you upload the gameboot shown in the first post? dude taco`s look damn nice man i never tried one we dont have em in the uk and i like what ya said about no one cares about your psp history lol cos its alli see belows sum1s text and yea does doing this gameboot thing load a game faster any1? but it looks cool though, i know about game boots n all but aint bothered trying i like the hardcore stuff.

camcorderdoctor
February 18th, 2007, 04:36
dude taco`s look damn nice man i never tried one we dont have em in the uk and i like what ya said about no one cares about your psp history lol cos its alli see belows sum1s text and yea does doing this gameboot thing load a game faster any1? but it looks cool though, i know about game boots n all but aint bothered trying i like the hardcore stuff.
:rofl: LOL - Taco's can be nice depending on where they come from and how clean they are - LOL:rofl:
*note: anyone under ... the influence may find this offensive - err , stuff.

Vibestar
February 18th, 2007, 08:55
With the rco unpacker you can change this logo into anything.... found that out last night..
But since I have my own nice pmf files with my one logo's what's the use ;)

jaws365
February 18th, 2007, 12:18
is it possible to just remove and not have a gameboot at all?

Triv1um
February 18th, 2007, 12:20
i like it better with PSP on =\

-Xandu-
February 18th, 2007, 13:56
That's because it's the very first version.
You might be able to put your own picture later on ;).

christianbw
February 19th, 2007, 08:30
lmao, no