PDA

View Full Version : Just another random email to nintendo.

shadowprophet
February 18th, 2007, 09:13
Message(#6851-000558-6056\5586056)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced problems with your Wii console. Nintendo of America Inc. is unable to provide product support for consumers outside the Americas. Having said that, you can get the help you need via Nintendo UK, the official Nintendo subsidiary for the United Kingdom and Ireland. I've provided a link to their contact information on the Nintendo of Europe website (www.nintendo-europe.com) below:

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/e...nser/index.jsp

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
David Glover

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

-----

Take our Survey! You have been chosen to participate in an e-mail quality survey. This should take less than 5 minutes. Please click here: <A href="http://www.nintendo.com/[email protected]

-----
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
-----------------

Posted At: 04:36:56.000 02/14/2007
Posted To: Nintendo <[email protected]>
Subject: Webform: Wii > System - Operation/Troubleshooting/Set Up

Hi i've ran into a weird glitch. With my wii. This just happened. But its only happened the one time.
I don't know if this is a problem or a hint to future problems or just a freaky one time glitch.
But
I was as I usually am, Watching videos on the net. I go to turn my wii power off. Instead of going to red as I wanted it goes into standby mode. And then with absolutely no disc in the drive. The drive kicked into high speed making a very very loud noise.
Oddly this happened about the same time I received my wii-mail from nintendo (about the Everybody votes channel). Exactly at that time. If im not mistaken. (which I know makes no since)
I can only assume. I was receiving the message at the exact time The power was trying to shut down. it was all very odd.
What do you make of this. this is the first time this has ever happened. And i've tried to get it to do this again via testing with various power up/down with out disc methods. I hope this isn't a hint to future problems with my wii.
I believe It may have been a freak glitch. As the wii was receiving a message and I was trying to power down. The wii simply could not turn off, prompting a freak kind of glitch. Im not sure really..
But I really would like some technical advice on this, So I may know if this Is a sign of a serious problem with my console?
Please contact me back on this as soon as possible im very worried about my wii.

_--_--_-_-_-
I never assumed they would conclude I lived outside the united states based entirely on my email address. and even though I live in the us. I find myself wondering Is it really worth writing them back to just for answers to questions im no longer worried about lol

Accordion
February 18th, 2007, 11:20
thats very strange. youve been living in the uk all this time and youve mislead us all !!!

how dare you!

attach a US flag to the next email!

Zion
February 18th, 2007, 16:05
Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
David Glover

what the hell, that guy has the same second name as me :eek:

wonder if were related somehow :eek:

gamerremag
February 18th, 2007, 18:55
shadow, mabey if you. Didnt right like