PDA

View Full Version : MapThis_047_beta

wraggster
February 18th, 2007, 10:10
Deniska a few days back and it slipped completely under the wraggy radar has released a new beta of Map This, his awesome Map Viewer for the PSP that also works with the Sony PSP GPS Adapter: (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-io-49-en-84-j-70-1mij.html)

Heres whats new:

Here is another beta version for those who wants to try it...
To install, you must ovewrite your current EBOOT.PBP with the new one from appropriate folder and copy the new graphics to system filder.

Features:
The PSP-290 version has some optimizations which may prevent it from hanging in 3.10 FW..
Faster reverse geodata lookup function...
Hopefully better rendering in GPS mode...

GPSlim version features most of the things rolled out for PSP-290 version:
SAT INFO screen (although display is slightly different from PSP-290 due to difference in GPS feeds)
Better trip stats logic - you can now jump in to map mode w/o loosing the trip stats.
Map rotation in map mode
Faster reverse geodata lookup
alpha sort in map/attraction menues..
Note: NMEA recording is currently disabled, untill I workout a better logic and interface to support it..

Since GPS-mode rendering logic was changed in both versions you may need to adjust SPEEDFACTOR value in config.txt to allow smother scrolling...

Download at the release thread on Deniska`s forum here at DCEmu --> http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=353088#post353088

DarthPaul
February 18th, 2007, 17:49
Deniska! You're back with this,uh? I really like this app. But... I don't have any Router near..and mine isn't working..I'm getting a DNS error. So... I won't get this to work. :(

bandit
February 18th, 2007, 17:58
There is a 0.48beta. This 0.47beta is OLD NEWS!

Zeroon3
February 22nd, 2007, 18:21
i've psp-290, i've installed CF 3.10, i use prc from psp-290 TEST green screen program but after 40 minutes i don't get any sat...
do you know why?
do i have to use other prx?
thanks
regards