PDA

View Full Version : New footage from Call of Duty PSP

wraggster
February 19th, 2007, 17:05
A new gameplay trailer from Activision's Call of Duty advance onto PSP, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory, can be viewed in our video player yonder right.

Like previous games in the FPS series, Roads to Victory relives World War II combat from the eyes of three Allied soldiers, in this case a member of the 82nd Airborne Division, a Canadian First Army rifleman and an elite British Parachuting Regiment commando.

Call of Duty's carved itself a dominant slice of the WWII FPS pie with its gritty and intense action and epic atmosphere. Exactly how well this translates over to PSP, we'll just have to wait and see. Roads to Victory is due out in spring.

Trailer at CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=158402)

Broadus
February 19th, 2007, 23:37
Man, that looks beyond awesome.
I hope the multiplayer doesn't suck.

pt9087
February 20th, 2007, 01:28
I have posted comments on this game before and i acctually think i was wrong cos this game could be a hit.

Plowking
February 20th, 2007, 10:59
Looks great and I'm sure it will be...

But the sad truth of the matter is that FPS games on the PSP just aren't playable due to the controls. No matter how many combinations they try or tricks they come up with, the game can be great, but the controls will kill the experiance. :(

Uchiha Sasuke
February 20th, 2007, 14:27
Looks great and I'm sure it will be...

But the sad truth of the matter is that FPS games on the PSP just aren't playable due to the controls. No matter how many combinations they try or tricks they come up with, the game can be great, but the controls will kill the experiance. :(

Agreed. I avoid FPS's on the PSP after I tried playing King Kong and MoH: Heroes. Why the hell Sony didn't implement another thumbstick is beyond me. Using the X, Square, Triangle and Circle buttons to move your gun? No thanks. It just doesn't cut it.

Dertnutz
February 20th, 2007, 23:44
The controls for PSP FPS games aren't too bad... sometimes they can be a little screwy but you just gotta deal with it until they come out with the PSP2 or something that will have two thumbsticks. Man, I wish the current psp had two. Anyway, CoD looks AWESOME to say the least. I just hope nobody finds a way to hack the multiplayer game.