PDA

View Full Version : Brooktown High's girls become hotter?

wraggster
February 19th, 2007, 19:04
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/17/brooktown-highs-girls-become-hotter/)

While browsing 4chan (NSFW) I came across this anime fan redo of the Brooktown High: Senior Year girls. The basic idea was that the current art for dating sim Brooktown High is unattractive (I can't help but agree). So this image shows what would happen if Brooktown High were made in Japan. I still think the art isn't perfect, but the girls look far more attractive than the current game versions.. Kinda makes me wish Konami just translated Tokimeki Memorial and brought that out here rather than this. Because no matter how good the gameplay is in a dating sim, if the girls aren't hot, who's going to be motivated to play? Would you rather see anime style girls in your dating sims or do you somehow find the original Brooktown High art sexy?

Screens Via Link Above

kcajblue
February 19th, 2007, 20:38
the anime fan redo is so much better.

F9zDark
February 19th, 2007, 20:52
Definately. Way better. Interestingly, I have never heard of this game.

Gene
February 19th, 2007, 21:25
The original ones look more like men than women....Sad, but true.

F9zDark
February 19th, 2007, 22:01
Hah, I conducted a search online and damn the chicks in that game are hideous as 3d models... They could do better with anime style + cel shaded 3d models than that crap they made up...

Broadus
February 19th, 2007, 23:31
Mmmm... You can smell the lame!

Chalkbot
February 20th, 2007, 00:17
I see what you did there.

JUSTiNB
February 20th, 2007, 01:02
they are still ugly

juggaleaux
February 20th, 2007, 05:43
this thread is useless without pics

edit: never mind, i'm lazy.

for the lazier:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.pspfanboy.com/media/2007/02/improveddatinggame.jpg

pibs
February 20th, 2007, 07:01
YIKES! the first pic is horrendus gah kill it!

Uruz 6
February 20th, 2007, 08:52
They're both crap.. Tokimeki all the way here.

iniquitous_beast
February 20th, 2007, 15:09
The originals are made so lazily. Look at their heads; they all use the same shape for their skulls! Also, besides looking more feminine, the second ones do something very important - they maintain eye contact! It automatically improves their allure when they look at you rather than stare into space.