PDA

View Full Version : Delay Con Carnage

wraggster
February 20th, 2007, 01:51
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/18/delay-con-carnage/)

When I went to my local game store to pick up Chili Con Carnage last week I was met with blank stares. No matter the day, they said they didn't have the game in and didn't have a release date for it. Knowing the game was supposed to come out on 2/13 I knew it was either delayed or they didn't order any copies. It looks like the game was in fact delayed. Chili Con Carnage is now listed to come out on 2/27, so it looks like there is still a little while to wait. No other sites have reported on this delay, so its reasons are unknown. Maybe Eidos didn't want to release the game the same week as The Warriors and Ratchet & Clank. Whatever the reason, let's hope that this is the last delay the game sees.

jolidesignuk
February 20th, 2007, 07:31
It's out in the UK. I've seen it in several stores. It's been out since at least sunday.

jools
February 20th, 2007, 09:05
a few days ago I saw it in tesco(uk)

**1_Man_Matrix**
February 20th, 2007, 22:03
Well worth the wait, funny & action-packed, Max-Payne bullet time fun. I have never played Total Overdose, but this game makes me wanna' get it :D

Cartwheel off walls, and catch cowboy hats on your head in slo-mo! Hell yeah!

Vega
February 20th, 2007, 23:16
yea its decent... but pretty easy. Also, owners of Total overdose will feel kinda cheated by this release I think.

but still fun.

Camelot
February 20th, 2007, 23:45
this is good... maybe ill have ratchet and clank beaten by the time this comes out.