PDA

View Full Version : Jackass Colorado: Mini Bat Stunt

MasterChafed
February 20th, 2007, 05:23
Here is my mini bat stunt, where i basicly beat the shit outa myself with a little bat. enjoy.

Mini Bat Stunt (http://one.revver.com/watch/179029)

Vendeta
February 20th, 2007, 05:31
LOL... Stupidity...

MasterChafed
February 20th, 2007, 06:10
Don't you just love it? lol. got lots of stunts planned for tommorrow.

mesosade
February 20th, 2007, 11:20
and how much money have u made so far? lol

MasterChafed
February 20th, 2007, 15:44
dunno, since yesterday i guess about 5 bux. this is surprising, i went to bed, woke up, and only had one more reply than last time. hmm.

Malksta
February 20th, 2007, 19:45
I enjoyed the first stunt the most :)

Vendeta
February 20th, 2007, 23:17
I enjoyed the first stunt the most :)
ya same

Shrygue
February 20th, 2007, 23:34
Whoa, now that's one insane video! That must really hurt hitting yourself with that bat.

kcajblue
February 21st, 2007, 00:45
those little bats really hurt.
the ad at the end was funny.
"
Desperate Men...
Desperate Measures..."

eww.

MasterChafed
February 21st, 2007, 01:54
lmao, the ad changes, usually it is a liquor ad. lol.

jman420
March 9th, 2007, 03:39
that was really weak dude.... I feel bad for Colorodians everywhere lol... ya didnt even hit yourself that hard

kcajblue
March 9th, 2007, 03:55
you try it then. make a video.

jman420
March 9th, 2007, 04:48
ya know what, I dont want to... no reason to pretend to hit yourself, an act like it hurts insanely... if I could think of an honestly good Jackass-esque stunt to do, I would totaly do it an submit... but I cant think of a good one...

Destroyer699
March 9th, 2007, 04:57
Put some of these on your ass and run around.
http://jkon.aeromodelling.gr/work/clothpins_spar.gif

kcajblue
March 9th, 2007, 06:05
nipples would be funnier.

MasterChafed
March 10th, 2007, 01:28
ya know what, I dont want to... no reason to pretend to hit yourself, an act like it hurts insanely... if I could think of an honestly good Jackass-esque stunt to do, I would totaly do it an submit... but I cant think of a good one...

You know what, **** off you mother****er, i didnt ****ing pretend to hit myself. I DID ****ING HIT MYSELF AND IT ****ING HURT YOU MOUTHER****ING ****. Shut the **** up. Im sick of shit headed mother ****ers like you.

T_J_
March 10th, 2007, 01:50
Wow... Some one needs a chill pill man...

VampDude
March 10th, 2007, 05:59
You know what, **** off you mother****er, i didnt ****ing pretend to hit myself. I DID ****ING HIT MYSELF AND IT ****ING HURT YOU MOUTHER****ING ****. Shut the **** up. Im sick of shit headed mother ****ers like you.

Wow... Some one needs a chill pill man...

lol

jman420
March 11th, 2007, 22:08

lol... your just pissed because your a pussay and faked hitting yourself on a camera, and someone doesent like it... I like your use of asterisks in there by the way, makes it look more sparkly..

MasterChafed
March 11th, 2007, 22:12
actually it used asterisks because there is a language filter, go ahead, try to write ****. and i didnt fake it, you can hear it hit on the video, and who are u calling a pussy? I havnt exactly seen you doing anything!!! I could actually care less if you didnt like it, and i could care less if you expressed that, but your making me look like a liar, which, sir, is something that i am not.

T_J_
March 11th, 2007, 22:14
Calm down kid... *hands MasterChafed a chill pill

MasterChafed
March 11th, 2007, 22:16
omg, i have the right to be mad, quit telling me to chill.

T_J_
March 11th, 2007, 22:20
No dammit you don't have the right to be mad... Its like OMG 1 person dosent like your fricking stunt your life aint gonna end cause of it... GET OVER IT!

jman420
March 11th, 2007, 22:24
ok, so ya hit yourself with your little wussy bat, and you hit hard, and it hurt. I'll believe that... whatever... dont care...

How is that a Jackass-esque stunt anyway??

its just a moron stunt... why dont you jump off your roof and try to land on a drum stick set between two ladders... that would be a jackass stunt...

MasterChafed
March 11th, 2007, 22:29
No dammit you don't have the right to be mad... Its like OMG 1 person dosent like your fricking stunt your life aint gonna end cause of it... GET OVER IT!

listen to me, if you would have read my last post, i already said i dont care that he didnt like it, i said i was mad because he was saying i didnt do it. and i did, so yeah i do have the right to be mad. i never said my life was gonna be over.

@Jman420 its jackass-esque because it was stupid, stupid reckless things are all that jackass is about.

T_J_
March 11th, 2007, 22:32
Your spazing cause he thinks you never did the stunt lol... no one ever thinks majitions are doing there stunts but they don't spaz cause of that.

MasterChafed
March 11th, 2007, 22:33
you know what t_j_ shut the **** up, im sick of hearing from you. and what the **** is a majition?

jman420
March 11th, 2007, 22:35
yep stupid indeed.. but unfortunately, I cant sit here and waste time talking about such dumb things... peace out yall!

T_J_
March 11th, 2007, 22:37
magic man i cant spell it lol... Why dont you calm down and then you dont need to hear from us...

MasterChafed
March 11th, 2007, 22:40
you were never needed to be heard from at the start. You just like to jump in on arguements.