PDA

View Full Version : Ema Skye returning for Gyakuten Saiban 4

wraggster
February 20th, 2007, 21:37
via dsfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/02/20/ema-skye-returning-for-gyakuten-saiban-4/)
Ema Skye, the science-obsessed, Luminol-toting teen sidekick from Case 5 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten) is making a return appearance in the new DS sequel, pink goggles and all. Her new character art portrays her as a little more grown-up, so maybe she'll be less annoying. Even if not, we really started to feel sympathetic to Phoenix's junior-detective friend in that case (Don't know what we're talking about? PLAY THE GAME!).

Screens at link above

Junixx
February 20th, 2007, 22:45
It's a great game, and Ema was kind of annoying in the Pheonix Wright, it's interesting that she's in this one seeing as, or well, I don't think she could have been in the original Gyakuten Saiban for GBA, considering that certain episode used the DS hardware such as the mic and 3D engine...

Oh and yea, she looks alot older now

kcajblue
February 21st, 2007, 00:31
she wasnt that annoying. maya can get annoying too.
but yeah, she does look a lot older

Cloud1863
February 22nd, 2007, 16:02
I love this game, I found it by chance before and have started to play the second one. I am always looking forward to the new release of any game I love.