PDA

View Full Version : totally confused

diceone
February 20th, 2007, 22:08
I'm currently running a 2.71 firmware on my PSP.
I set up 2.71 HEN D with dev hook.
all of this came from dark alex's site.

after I get Dev hook going I'm not really sure what to do next??

I'm also not 100% if this is the way to be doing this...

what do you recommend??

I was on 2.1 running some very easily managed eboot via a tiff loader.

but now there seems to be 100 options and no clear tutorials.

this forum and community really needs some consolidation.

can anyone help me out??

I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to run home brew.

hodgy47
February 21st, 2007, 03:19
OK you need to get yourself upgraded to custom firmware 3.03oe or 3.10oe first you need to download the official sony 3.03 update create a folder called update in the folder called psp on your mem stick and put the 3.03 update in there then make sure your batt is charged to at least 75% and plug in your ac adapter go to game in xmb and run the 3.03 update when that is done go to www.dark-alex.org download the 3.03 downgrader and there is a read me file included that will tell you all you need to do you also hve to have GTA LCS unpatched version for this to work DONT USE A PATCHED VERSION IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS UNPATCHED VERSIONS HAVE THE 2.00 UPDATE ON THEM.......then have a look on these forums to see which custom fw you want download and follow the instructions carefully and you shoud be ok, as for tutorials there is very wide range of tutorials on this site so you should'nt really struggle.

ICE
February 21st, 2007, 03:28
or he could downgrade from 2.71....

hodgy47
February 21st, 2007, 03:33
I only said 3.03 downgrade cos its very stable and i have done a few and no bricks however if he has,nt got gta lcs unpatched he will have to from 2.71 good point though!