PDA

View Full Version : So my wiis making noises again.

shadowprophet
February 21st, 2007, 07:00
This just started, That I noticed anyway.
You know that sound, like when a disc is inserted or ejected from the wii?

Mine started doing this today. and does this every time it boots,or is put into standby.
ive read the nintendo forums about this. they say its normal. I just wanted to get a few different opinions about this.

So whos wii, makes those disc ejecting noises when booting, or powering down into standby mode(when a disc is not in it)?

Mine never did before today. "That I noticed"
And yet. Does every time now.

Any input on this would greatly help.

Is this normal?
My wii is begining to freak me out.

Kramer
February 21st, 2007, 07:35
So whos wii, makes those disc ejecting noises when booting, or powering down into standby mode(when a disc is not in it)?

Yep mine does it.

shadowprophet
February 21st, 2007, 07:41
Yep mine does it.
I've come to find in my more recent expriences. Thats im way over protective of my wii;)
But thank you bro, It was starting to freak me out.

*hugs his perfectly normal non malfunctioning wii.
*it's his baby :cool:

Kramer
February 21st, 2007, 07:57
I've come to find in my more recent expriences. Thats im way over protective of my wii;)
But thank you bro, It was starting to freak me out.

*hugs his perfectly normal non malfunctioning wii.
*it's his baby :cool:

No problem.

I was protective over my Wii for about a month then I realised it doesnt matter if something goes wrong because I got the extended warranty from EB games:)

shadowprophet
February 21st, 2007, 08:06
No problem.

I was protective over my Wii for about a month then I realised it doesnt matter if something goes wrong because I got the extended warranty from EB games:)
I had to stand out in the cold in front of a wal-mart for three hours, And yeah. part of me died inside.
(or froze to death anyway) :cool:

I have whatever warenty comes with the wii by default.:o

Kramer
February 21st, 2007, 08:18
I had to stand out in the cold in front of a wal-mart for three hours, And yeah. part of me died inside.
(or froze to death anyway) :cool:

I have whatever warenty comes with the wii by default.:o

lol, all I had to do was walk into EB games and pick it up no lines or anything. That's probably the only good thing about being an Australian gamer.

shadowprophet
February 21st, 2007, 08:24
I was concidering taking my wii back to the store and getting an exchange if it ever had any real problems.

But the thing is. I have over 200 dollars invested in Vc content and wii points on my console.

Also. Living in a rural area as I do. The nearest Ebgames is literaly 75 miles way :o

Accordion
February 21st, 2007, 09:24
I was concidering taking my wii back to the store and getting an exchange if it ever had any real problems.

But the thing is. I have over 200 dollars invested in Vc content and wii points on my console.

Also. Living in a rural area as I do. The nearest Ebgames is literaly 75 miles way :o

if you wish to keep your VC content, you will probably need to take the issue of replacement straight to nintendo...but it would always be wise to ask the store first.

mesosade
February 21st, 2007, 09:38
200 dollars invested? i only invested 20 quid for my microsoft points :P and all i got was some stupid crappy horse armour

The Hombrew Hunter
February 21st, 2007, 12:26
I've put 20 dollars into VC. Bonk's Adventure, Gunstar Heroes, New Adventure Island.

Yeah, mine does that sometimes, too.

Kinda creepy, though.

splodger15
February 21st, 2007, 12:43
I really need to get a Wii soon. Although there are None what so ever in UK shops

skater9269
February 24th, 2007, 03:52
I waited for 10 hrs to get my wii it was cold but fun as hell talking to people about emulation and programming and we had a gamecube out there also that we could play and I had my psp and kept putting stuff on it with this guys laptop through the wifi.I have never really noticed if my wii did this though sry.

VampDude
February 24th, 2007, 03:57
This just started, That I noticed anyway.
You know that sound, like when a disc is inserted or ejected from the wii?

Mine started doing this today. and does this every time it boots,or is put into standby.
ive read the nintendo forums about this. they say its normal. I just wanted to get a few different opinions about this.

Mine never did before today. "That I noticed"
And yet. Does every time now.

Any input on this would greatly help.

Is this normal?
My wii is begining to freak me out.

:rofl: