View Full Version : Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters US Version

wraggster
February 21st, 2007, 18:44
New from Success HK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Ratchet_and_Clank__Size_Matters_US_Versio n.html?aff_id=24)

(SuccessHK Ship PSP Games and Consoles Worldwide)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0543-Ratchet-Clank-L.jpg

While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank’s rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.

gunntims0103
February 21st, 2007, 18:45
This game is really good.

To bad i beat the game already. :p

Veskgar
February 21st, 2007, 23:42
Not much to say except BUY THIS GAME!

It is one of the most impressive games for the PSP. Its also one of those games that looks so good that it makes you feel like you are playing a PS2 game.

Triv1um
February 22nd, 2007, 00:02
I really dislike it.

not as good as the older ps2 ones, they were more fun.

Jpdeathblade
February 22nd, 2007, 00:21
I really dislike it.

not as good as the older ps2 ones, they were more fun.

Thats kool, no one cares about your opinion, but still cool.

Anyway, I think you should pick it up, it looks (and plays) great and its well worth the $50.

hockey2112
February 22nd, 2007, 18:58
This game is really good.

To bad i beat the game already. :p

It really is great. I'm trying to take my time beating it, but it is really hard when it is so much fun. I find that once I have it in my hands and start playing (with) it, it is really difficult to leave it alone.

Jeez... a little bit freudian, eh?

Anyways, I only have two complaints... The camera can be troublesome at times. I definitely miss the second analog stick when trying to adjust the camera or strafing. Also, the humor really isn't there much in this game. However, these small complaints pale in comparison when looking at the game as a whole.