PDA

View Full Version : PALib library Update

wraggster
February 21st, 2007, 20:52
Mollusk (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=15158#forumpost15158) has posted a new WIP update to his Palib Homebrew Dev enviro for the DS:

Heres what he posted:

This update mainly introduces the new 3DSprite system, which will only work on 1 screen (the bottom screen, swap screens to change that...).

This is a WIP for the 3D part, so chances are some functions might eventually change, but I waited before releasing to have something most likely not to change... You'll notice you are currently forced to first load the image, then create the sprite... This will be changed, but as I haven't tested the gfx delete function yet, I didn't want everyone to start creating tons of gfx all over the place

Minor change : the default font was changed, and PAGfx got a few bugfixes/updates for the 3DSprites

Thanks for your feedback, I hope to have another update (with sprite animations) by this week-end... The examples currently show all you can do, nothing more, nothing less

The examples were reorganized, please delete the PAlibExamples before updating ;)

More Info at Link Above.