PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus R9 RELEASED !

mikebeaver
February 22nd, 2007, 01:16
finally it is here :)

Daedalus R9 - Rejoice!

I've been working hard making the last few changes for Daedalus R9, and I'm pleased to say that it's now ready for download:

I've talked a bit about what's in this release, so I'll not repeat everything here. Here's a summary though:

* Faster
* New UI
* Audio
* Various graphical fixes

Please note - as audio support is very much 'beta' at the moment, it's disabled by default. You can enable the setting either in the front-end, or from the pause menu.

Please also note: To keep the distribution size down, I've not included any 'preview' pictures for the rom selector alongside the emulator. You can download and extract the 'Extras' file above for a few sample previews. It should be easy enough for people to create their own preview pictures - see the readme.txt for more details.

That's about it for now. Please post comments with any immediate feedback. I'm going to be a bit busy for a few days (and then I'm off skiing on Sunday for a week), but I'll try to reply to as many questions as I can in the meantime. I'll also try to get the ball rolling with my initial thoughts on stuff I want to do for R10.

[Edit 1:07AM - You may need to wait a few minutes for sourceforge's mirrors to synchronise. Sorry :) ]

Enjoy,
-StrmnNrmn

This is great news, I hope that Wally will get a new compat list up soon.

Go to http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com/ for the latest download.

Shadowblind
February 22nd, 2007, 01:19
Yes! Finally! After so long... YEAH!

However, the Return to Home freezes...

scarph
February 22nd, 2007, 01:26
excellent
this mustve just happened, there will soon be 99 comments

PS:
Awesome job beating qj to the punch line

zevende
OH MY GOD! This is simply fantastic. I'm definitely going to check this out right now. :thumbup:

seijou
w00twnd

alucard001
February 22nd, 2007, 01:27
im suprised there isnt any more comments

scarph
February 22nd, 2007, 01:30
runs reallll nice