PDA

View Full Version : Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 Battle System update

gunntims0103
February 22nd, 2007, 17:26
news via JP.Playstation (http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat4/)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/pspnaruto/bleachhts4.jpg

It is confirmed over at JP.Playstation that the new battle system update has infact been added.

Heres more details-

Releasing BATTLE SYSTEM. The new system ' Seoul blaze ' was added.

Confirmed characters are as followed-

* Ichigo Kurosaki
* Shūhei Hisagi
* Ulquiorra
* Ikkaku Madarame *
* Yumichika Ayasegawa *
* Grimmjow Jaggerjack *
* Hirako Shinji *
* Hiyori Sarugaki *

more facts-
-According to released information, this is the first game to feature playable Vizards.
-According to V-Jump magazine, this, and every other Bleach: Heat the Soul game, are based on the manga. This is very rare in video games.

This is great news as i myself am a Bleach manga fan :)

carlitx
February 22nd, 2007, 20:44
are there any bleach games in english??? i got the first one and its completly english for the most but in story its all jap wyf ne ways will there or are there ne english versions?.

gunntims0103
February 22nd, 2007, 20:48
are there any bleach games in english??? i got the first one and its completly english for the most but in story its all jap wyf ne ways will there or are there ne english versions?.

I have bleach heat the soul 1, 2, and 3

Theres not much jap required to play the game or move threw the story mode as its just a fighting game. Also if you keep up with the anime and the manga, you wouldn't have to be able to read jap since you would know whats going on because the game is based on the manga.

I for one can't wait for this game to come out. I'm highly anticipating it.

carlitx
February 22nd, 2007, 22:38
haha ya i love the series im at 102 now just after the white scientist captin(never bothered to learn his name lol) kills the old bounto with the big demision swapping fish doll. it was intense!

dzeikei
February 22nd, 2007, 22:54
LOL! "Seoul Blaze"

carlitx
February 22nd, 2007, 23:52
ya i just started playing bleach one...in my opinion VERY POORLY DONE!!!! the story is way to short i finished it in like 10 minutes!

gunntims0103
February 23rd, 2007, 00:24
ya i just started playing bleach one...in my opinion VERY POORLY DONE!!!! the story is way to short i finished it in like 10 minutes!

play bleach 3. Its alot harder and alot longer. It has over 40 characters to play with as well. ;)

ish420ism
February 23rd, 2007, 00:58
Just begun the manga, but with help from the BIG Internet..I'll be caught up in no time.

P.S. LOVE BLEACH 3 fighting platform
P.P.S. and the anime is becoming interesting again

carlitx
February 23rd, 2007, 01:40
play bleach 3. Its alot harder and alot longer. It has over 40 characters to play with as well. ;)

ok i will(do these take after the dbz budoki games i wonder(the way u fight is realy simalr and so is the story lay out:P))

mikeandy32809
September 4th, 2007, 01:36
i saw a video on youtube,there was english,some of it was not,but some were,like the names when you pick ur characters were all in japanese,but the menus's werent,i hope thats how the game actually comes,cause i cant read japanese,