PDA

View Full Version : PSX games messed up

Stone Temple Pilots
February 22nd, 2007, 18:17
Hey people. I ran a PAL version of Silent Hill on my PSP recently, but there's a problem. There's a little black bar at the top of the screen and there is no audio during FMVs and there is no talking, even though I know there is originally. If I converted my PAL into NTSC, will it fix it? Also, when I put my Tomb Raider II (NTSC) into my PSP, it worked fine... up until when I started a new game, then it just froze. I read the compatibility list for 3.02 OE-B and it said the PAL version of TRII works. So why did my game continue not to work AFTER I converted TRII into PAL? Someone please help.

=Trojan=
February 22nd, 2007, 18:30
If you update to 3.10OE A that will fix the problem

Stone Temple Pilots
February 22nd, 2007, 19:10
If you update to 3.10OE A that will fix the problem
uh huh. How will it fix it? Will it eliminate the bars and put back the missing audio? Can I upgrade from 3.02 straight to 3.10? Or do I need to go through 3.03 A,B,C? Thanks.

weirdelf
February 22nd, 2007, 19:14
You can update straight to 3.10 oe-a without going through the others. Just follow the readme

=Trojan=
February 22nd, 2007, 19:17
It gets rid of the black bar. But missing audio can be caused by a game being compressed and audio has been removed to make it smaller.