PDA

View Full Version : Making an RPG-Want in?

binx0r
February 23rd, 2007, 19:19
First of all, I should expmain that with this introduction to the concept of my game, I have taken some liberties... some people can't tell when I'm kidding and when I'm not, but overall, I just want to make a fun, weird and engaging game.

:thumbup:

Morgan’s Mad Mash

This game is a special twist on other mash games, as it not only includes the standard features of Sanity meters, crisis time, minimum wage job challenge, and the usual RPG status, it makes mash come alive with 10 new monsters, gaming challenges, and best of all, a special surprise ending! Gameplay allows individualistic routes and options, including a fork-in-the-road decision bonanza. (Your choices matter!)
You play as Morgan, the sly yet inquisitive hero of the piece. Morgan goes down to the basement one night for a jar of pickles after a horror show and BLAM! Morgan then wakes up in a nightmarish shift at the Apple Pot, then it’s wild adventure in a strange new world, one after the other. Is it just Morgan’s dream or a reality our little hero simply CANNOT ESCAPE!!! D=
Questions we have received include the ‘Is the character a boy or a girl’. That’s the best part, you just DON’T KNOW! There are hints, however, but only a supercalifragalistic Genius could really find it out! Are YOU a supercalifragilistic Genius? Find out!

If you want to join me in my weird wonderland, email me at [email protected]

thank you.

S34MU5
February 23rd, 2007, 20:05
Are you using RPGmaker? if you are, LOL

Also what is it for? PC PSP what?

acn010
February 23rd, 2007, 20:27
true, if its for psp, count me in ;)

mesosade
February 23rd, 2007, 21:26
please oh PLEASE don't be rpg maker xp tooo many of those in existence!

VampDude
February 24th, 2007, 03:13
please oh PLEASE don't be rpg maker xp tooo many of those in existence!

RPG's are cool thou...

...especially when they're on portable devices such as PSP and PocketPC

- WHICH IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY COOL (homebrew) RPG's FOR [PocketPC] PLEASE TELL ME, cause I'm bored playing EverQuest!!!

binx0r
February 25th, 2007, 00:53
It's just an RPG, as long as it's for a handheld system I don't care. If you want in, Email me a profile and some ideas, please!

VampDude
February 25th, 2007, 01:05
It's just an RPG, as long as it's for a handheld system I don't care. If you want in, Email me a profile and some ideas, please!

are you even a coder?

you don't seem to know/care what platform your RPG is on!

why???

binx0r
February 26th, 2007, 17:12
I'm a writer.... can a writer not start a game? :confused:

Malksta
February 26th, 2007, 20:35
are you even a coder?

you don't seem to know/care what platform your RPG is on!

why???

You dont need to be a coder to start a game.
As long as your willing to recruit and maintain a good team, things should go well. :rolleyes:

VampDude
February 26th, 2007, 23:10
You dont need to be a coder to start a game.
As long as your willing to recruit and maintain a good team, things should go well. :rolleyes:

What if it were a team of monkeys? :p

binx0r
February 27th, 2007, 17:57
Vamp-dude, that's not very nice....

Join me....

Yobumtin
March 5th, 2007, 01:04
Haha I think an Rpg maker 2003 RPG would be sweet. If its a comedy rpg about Dcemu members I'd make one. :P I'm pretty good with the program. But you're looking for an actual coder. But if anybody thinks that would be a fun project speak up.