PDA

View Full Version : February PSP downloads available at Playstation Store Japan

gunntims0103
February 23rd, 2007, 19:53
news via jp.playstation (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jp.playstation.com%2F info%2Frelease%2Fnr_20070222_psstore.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)

Japan's Playstation Network has recently added seven PS1 titles to its list of downloadable games for the PSP.

SONY play station 3” (PS3™) of PLAYSTATION®Store which is offered with the online service PLAYSTATION®Network which can enjoy by the fact that you connect to Internet being similar, past it was sold as the title which the game of the “play station”, PSP® with “portable” to enjoy February 22nd (the wood) we start the download sale of 7 titles it can receive.

* For the country you take charge of business… as a division company of corporation SONY

List of new ps1 titles as followed

* R-Type Delta (Irem)
* Yaku: Yuujou Dangi (Idea Factory)
* Shanghai: Dynasty (Success)
* Ore no Shikabane o Koete Yuke (SCE)
* Ganbare Morikawa-kun 2nd Pet in TV (SCE)
* The Drugstore (Hamster)
* Puzzle Mania (Hamster)

For ¥525 a pop (about US$ 4.34), you can start downloading these PS1 titles for your PSP

To bad we homebrew users all ready have popstation ey......

drock82
February 23rd, 2007, 20:05
damn why is sony coming out with these bullshit games thats not even worth buying,what happened to the top selling titles-resident evil 1,2, and 3, grand turismo,metal gear solid i could go on-cmon sony stop holding out:mad:

Mew
February 23rd, 2007, 20:22
yeah and where is RIIIIIDGE RAAAACEEEERRR ;)
Sony, I'm disappointed of you, sorry :(

weirdelf
February 23rd, 2007, 21:39
Are these available anywhere apart from Japann?

kharaboudjan
February 23rd, 2007, 22:41
well, R-Type Delta is actually one of the best ps1 titles :D

fantastic shooter on the psp ;)

baracki96
February 24th, 2007, 02:51
I looked at this news and laughed. Just laughed.

Veskgar
February 24th, 2007, 03:50
Yeah R-Type is good. But its obvious here that for the most part, SONY is starting from the bottom and slowly, very slowly working to the top when is comes to popular PSX downloads.

SONY will argue that it gives them time to perfect their PSX support/performance on the PSP but I know its just a strategy to continue to combat homebrew.

With more PSX games available comes more POPS updates, which then brings more firmware updates, and then, kiss homebrew goodbye.