PDA

View Full Version : Help with NeoCDPSP v0.9.1

cigator
February 24th, 2007, 19:28
Working for hours to set this up. All I get is corrupted data icon when I look on psp screen. I created the neocdpsp sub directory under GAMES. Placed all required files in this subdirectory. Created a folder (puzzle bobble) in the neocdpsp folder. In the puzzle bobble directory I placed all the files from my iso dump (using iso buster). What am I missing?

cal360
February 24th, 2007, 19:43
Is the emulator showing up on the XMB or is it the game itself that's not showing up on the emulator menu

cigator
February 24th, 2007, 19:51
Is the emulator showing up on the XMB or is it the game itself that's not showing up on the emulator menu

when I go to memory stick under games on the XMB I see a big corruped data icon. If I try to execute that its says game cannot be started data is corrupted.

cal360
February 24th, 2007, 20:32
what firmware are you running and how have you installed the program on your memory stick

cigator
February 24th, 2007, 20:42
what firmware are you running and how have you installed the program on your memory stick

running 3.10 oe-a

GAMES/NEOCDPSP/PUZZLEBOBBLE

in NEOCDPSP have all files the read me lists
+ EBOOT.PBP
+ STARTUP.BIN
+ loading.bmp
+ logo.bmp
+ NEOCD.BIN (BIOS)

in PUZZLEBOBBLE i have puzzle.zip which is the zip of all the files in the iso dump of the game.

Seems I have folllowed directions to the letter. Cant see what is wrong.

cal360
February 24th, 2007, 20:45
are you using the 1.5 version or the 1.0 one and what kernal are you running at right now and also it seems you're using an old version if you want an up to date emulator of this use neocdz instead

cigator
February 24th, 2007, 20:54
did the neocd emulator include two files or just one

had 2 folders neocd and neocd%.

neocd had eboot, startup.bin, loading.bmp, logo.bmp

neocd% only has an eboot (different size file from neocd folder)

cal360
February 24th, 2007, 21:03
you need the nocd% folder in game as well or you'll get nothing also the neocd emulator your using is a year old I would try neocdz if I were you

cigator
February 24th, 2007, 23:19
you need the nocd% folder in game as well or you'll get nothing also the neocd emulator your using is a year old I would try neocdz if I were you

Thanks. Maybe I will try that. But I will keep trying to get this one to work.

Nocuddle
February 25th, 2007, 03:09
First, try to use latest NJ's NeoCD emu.

Second, did u just said an ISO file format in the zip? It wont work.

Extract all datas to folder (UltraISO, Daemon, etc), lets say "PUZZLE BOBBLE". Put mp3 files in a "NEOCD.MP3" folder (if you using this old emu or "mp3" folder (if use new NJ emu) inside "PUZZLE BOBBLE" folder. You may zip those extracted data but may load the game slower.

PSP/GAME(or game 150)/NGCDZ/ROMS/PUZZLE BOBBLE/mp3/

EDIT: nvm, i didnt read properly. you did hav ISO extracted to data files.
Solution: use the newest NJ NeoCDZ emu. Or wait till I got back home in 12 hrs time :P & then I can tell you the proper structures & files for NeoCD 0.9.1.

forkart
March 1st, 2007, 16:57
try using magiciso to extract this iso file.It may work out.
http://www.magiciso.com/

khumzz
March 10th, 2007, 06:37
well im running firmware 1.5,
i downloaded this emulator a while back
just wanted to know if anyone can give me the screen shots of this emulator when its on the main menu of(neoCD) coz i cant see anything of menu sort...
i mean the program boots but nothing looks like a menu... will i be able to see the menu only when the game files are in the folder?

a lil help on this would be appreciated ... thanks...