PDA

View Full Version : Something Wicked This Way Comes

wraggster
February 24th, 2007, 19:34
via ign (http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/02/23/47675/)

There are some potentially crazy-awesome games coming down the pipeline for Wii, by the way. You guys have no idea. I know that's vague -- has to be, but I've seen some stuff that you simply have no idea even exists and frankly, if you did, you'd flip out. Comments like these have a way of backfiring on me and i'm sure some people will be annoyed that I've even brought up, since I'm unable to give even a hint about the projects in question. Others will undoubtedly say that I'm merely making crap up because there's no way anybody can disprove statements that are intentionally so unrevealing. But whatev. I know that if I was in your position, I'd be happy just to know that some very cool, unexpected stuff is brewing somewhere way behind-the-scenes. I swear, when this stuff finally shows up, I'll let you know that I blogged about it way back when.

lets hope hes right

GazeboflossUK
February 24th, 2007, 20:03
Indeed.

What the hell could it all be.

gotmilk0112
February 24th, 2007, 22:23
*cough* WII LINUX!!!!! *hack*

wii linux would be awesome. or wiindows xD

HitmanRotto
February 25th, 2007, 00:03
this is the dumbest post i have ever seen, if any half decent game comes out for the wii this guy could just attach his name to it and say "i told you so"

SwordOfZork
February 25th, 2007, 00:48
Jeez... Would this guy stop with the "Theres cool games coming out for the DS/Wii, but I can't tell you about them" posts? Its annoying, and pointless.

Zaine
February 25th, 2007, 11:41
its true.. i kno the secret too..

shiftybill
February 25th, 2007, 12:27
*cough* lightsaber *cough*

Is'lan
February 26th, 2007, 00:43
Really if I look at it from his point-of-view, knowing that I know a bunch of cool stuff about upcoming plans that I am legally obligated not to talk about, I would be hard-pressed to keep my mouth shut too. Don't need to get all pissy with him.

Oh, and if this is the "worst post" you have ever seen, then I am prone to believe that you haven't been on the intertubes for very long.

HitmanRotto
February 26th, 2007, 01:26
Oh, and if this is the "worst post" you have ever seen, then I am prone to believe that you haven't been on the intertubes for very long.

Correction, the post above mine is the "worst post" ive ever seen.

Is'lan
February 26th, 2007, 02:48
*sigh* are you trying to start a flame-war?

Anyway, it seems to me that progress with the Wii has slowed down as of late (not that the list of upcoming games don't look appetizing), so I am hoping that more things are in the works behind-the-curtain. But then something gives me the suspicion that these developments are going to include things that will annoy me (ie, the second edition of the Wii without the ability to upgrade the first generation to it with a simple firmware update).

Kaeruyaki
February 26th, 2007, 08:27
Why bother posting if this is the worst thread ever?

Who knows if it's true or not, but it's fun to hear about things like this, regardless.

HitmanRotto
February 26th, 2007, 11:53
Fun to hear about things like what? This post told us absolutely nothing.