PDA

View Full Version : sandisk 2gb sd card on supercard

kyleharrison
February 25th, 2007, 10:13
:confused: i have purchased a sandisk 2gb sd carrd for my supercard sd and nintendo ds lite but when i put the the memory card it it just come up with "not find the sd please turn off gba". i have formatted it to fat16 but still no luck i have tried it in a gameboy advance sp but still no luck any ideas as i am now stuck with a 2gb card?:confused: http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/images/products/prod_100971.jpg

scottyboynow
February 25th, 2007, 13:42
You are not meant to format as a FAT16, I think, but I don't know anything about DS homebrew, sorry.

kyleharrison
February 25th, 2007, 14:39
have formatted it toFAT as well but no luck:(
but thanks anyway

kyleharrison
March 14th, 2007, 09:57
For some reason sandisk 2gb sd memory card are not compatable with supercard sd but after purchasing a kingston branded memory card (2gb) it worked fine:)

RiddleN
March 18th, 2007, 20:12
I am looking to purchase a Sandisk 2GB miniSD card also. I was planning on using it with the M3 Perfect (not the Supercard.) I wonder if Sandisk is compatible with the M3 Perfect, or if I should try Kingston instead. Does anyone know?

kyleharrison
March 19th, 2007, 19:07
im not sure but to be on the safe side it may be wise to buy a kingston as apposed to a sandisk but i am not sure i dont use the M3