PDA

View Full Version : PC: HaloRPG v1.1 Released

TeenDev
February 25th, 2007, 16:40
http://pc-gaming.dcemu.co.uk/screenHRPG.JPG

This [HaloRPG] is Version 1.1. It now has level two which is loosely based off "The Silent Cartographer". HaloRPG is a Halo based RPG game made with RPG Maker XP.

This project has been put on hold due to not having $60 to buy a lisence for RPG Maker. Halo is property of Bungie and Microsoft. This is a Fan Made game that I will never sell. It was made with sprites from a Halo Fan Made comic.

Known Bugs:

Spelling Errors
White Background on each character
Music may over lap

http://digg.com/gaming_news/HaloRPG_Released

If someone wants to continue this project, I can give them the RPG Maker source as soon as I get the Worm off my PC.

Contact me via AIM, or YIM. You can also eMail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
February 25th, 2007, 19:53
nice.
and there are <cough>'other' ways to <cough>'get' rpg maker

TeenDev
February 26th, 2007, 01:45
plz dont talk about that way. *cough* email me *cough*

BTW, does anyone know how to make the white space behind each character invisible?

TheLamer
February 26th, 2007, 03:36
I have never used the rpg maker but image types like gifs and pngs support transparencies.

Try erasing the background in photoshop and saving as a picture type that supports transparencies .

Sp3ct0r
February 26th, 2007, 08:37
*cough* *cough* Sheesh is there a flu going around or something? lol

Sp3ct0r
February 26th, 2007, 08:38
Ill give you a hint...

it starts with lime...

rmedtx
February 26th, 2007, 13:28
Sounds interesting. I will download it today.

Sorry to hear it that the project has been put on hold.

goity
February 26th, 2007, 17:43
Change the background to black on sprites, as it is the automatic transparent colour in RPGxp

TeenDev
February 26th, 2007, 21:36
thanks 2 all of you for ur input. BTW, I will not use any illegal ways to do this (Sp3ct0r) in case u didn't know this forum does not support any mention to warez.

EDIT: Black doesn't work.