View Full Version : Europe: WELCOME TO WARP ZONE!

wraggster
February 25th, 2007, 20:35
via wiifanboy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/02/24/europe-welcome-to-warp-zone/)

European Wii Shop users got a pleasant surprise: a secret area inside the Virtual Console section! To access it, follow these simple steps:

Be European (depending on your circumstances, this is either the easiest or hardest step).
Download the latest update.
Click on the little smiley emoticon.
So far, there's not much other than a blurb about Kirby (a "blurby"), but it's going to be a trivia channel about Nintendo characters! An encyclopedia of gaming! Between this and the Virtual Console, the Wii is on the way to becoming the premiere console for librarians.

MadBob
February 25th, 2007, 21:29
Yeah and weeks before the smiley was entered it was accessible by clicking a full stop in the exact same place, although the text behind it was different.

Jay_PaRaDoX
February 25th, 2007, 23:37
I get information about Zelda, not Kirby. Maybe it's diferent in other countries. I'm from Spain.

lexluthor
February 25th, 2007, 23:40
Yeah I got info about Zelda. It just had tips (which I already new) about Ocarina Of Time... things like "Don't attack the Cuccos"

DaKik
February 26th, 2007, 01:25
Last week it was about kirby,but it seems that we will have new things in that spot every week...
And yes,it has been here since launch day,but it was just a single point before.

Alex Oughton
February 26th, 2007, 12:35
Wow, this took a LONG time to appear on news sites...