PDA

View Full Version : "Wii is a great social machine" says God Of War dev

wraggster
February 26th, 2007, 18:52
After updating his personal blog with impressions of Wii, it looks like the Sony games director has come under attack from the Nintendo faithful for towing the company line.

The fact that he's working on the awesome-looking God of War 2 probably doesn't help his cause either: "Apparently Kotaku picked up on the posting that said I was disappointed about my Wii...and now the Nintendo fans are all ripping me a new one," begins Barlog's personal blog.

"First let me say I am not so quickly judging and writing off the wii..I am just saying what I played was not doing it for me. I think it is a good system...I just did not get bowled over with a sense of 'Oh my god this is the future,'" he continues.

Barlog insists he doesn't tow the company line in any shape or form: "I ****ing love my 360...I love it. I really hated most of the launch games save for Condemned...but now there is some good stuff (Gears,Oblivion, Dead Rising, Lost Planet...bad story but fun game)...so stick that in your towing the company line pipe and smoke it!!!"

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=158800)

mastersho
February 27th, 2007, 21:09
Wow! He did a complete 360! Man the Wii can ruff a few feathers every on and then.

joshisposer
February 28th, 2007, 01:20
See, if you are a gamer that actually likes complete stories games and doesn't hide it's graphics behind cartoons, get something from a company that doesn't change everything in its system everytime. Get the 360 for online and great support and the ps3 for games and some online.