PDA

View Full Version : Triple Power Cooling System for PS3

wraggster
February 26th, 2007, 19:41
New from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=ps3-tpcool)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo_support/products/ps3-tpcool/img1.jpg

Bring a powerful cooling system to the most precious console on the market with Dragon Triple Power cooling system. Plug and play, installed in a few seconds and with no extra power needed, it almost should be mandatory for any Playstation 3!

- 3 Built-in power cooling fans
- No battery required
- USB plug in
- Adjustable cooling fan speed

Shrygue
February 26th, 2007, 19:52
That cooling system would certainly be useful to keep those heat levels generated from the PS3 down.

Tree
February 26th, 2007, 20:19
does it get very hot then ? if i didnt have that fan how long should i run it for without a rest ?

ElRazur
February 26th, 2007, 20:19
I think it is a waste of moeny in my opinion, the ps3 design is heat-diposal efficient. If anyone care to tral the net, there are images of the inside of the ps3 floating about. If i remember correctly, it has a massive heat sink fan, almost the size of an A4 in diameter or so.

ElRazur
February 26th, 2007, 20:22
does it get very hot then ? if i didnt have that fan how long should i run it for without a rest ?

I have a ps3. It has been in constant standy since when i bought it - no problem whatso ever. I have played it for 10 hours none stop.....yet no problem what so ever. it was only slighly warm to the touch and thefan is super quiet.

Tree
February 26th, 2007, 20:22
bit off subject here isnt it copy right when you take pictures with the comany logo on it nd also take news writting by someone eles?

joshisposer
February 27th, 2007, 07:17
It is tree, but everything is cited. Wraggy just copies it exactly and puts the link to the source. The pics are the companies own pics, so this is legal. It is just if dcemu puts their logo on the pic and call it their own. DCemu is a collection of news pretty much. This is all legal

ultimadrift
February 27th, 2007, 08:21
ya the ps3 gets kinda hot after a while but not hot enough to burn someones house down lol :P