PDA

View Full Version : New Resistance content in April, sequel looks likely

wraggster
February 27th, 2007, 16:58
Sony has revealed the first information on its plans to release additional content online to expand the PS3 launch day shooter, Resistance: Fall Of Man.

"We're going to release additional content for Resistance. I don't think we've gone into detail on the schedule, but we have some really, really cool things that will be extending the story, extending the locations, some brand new content, starting in April," Harrison said in a recent interview.

And there's every chance that a sequel could already ben on the design board: "So if that works well and is well-received by the audience, then that will keep the engagement with game going between now and should there be a sequel at some point in the future."

Resistance: Fall Of Man will launch alongside PS3 on March 23.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=158853)

ElRazur
February 27th, 2007, 18:56
I have played and finished Resistance and with the way it ended i can confidently say that sony will be making a big mistake not to make a sequel of some sort.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS.

In the end, the american soldier got infected with the Chimera allowing him to have super human strengths of some sort - Can almost read the mind of the alines, regenarative powers, etc. He was found alive and it appears that the british and american government knew he is infected and will possibly him the sequel as some sort of weapon to unleash on another mission.