PDA

View Full Version : DSMasterPlus V1.1

Darksaviour69
February 28th, 2007, 16:26
Alekmaul (http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/dsmasterplus.php) post on his site (translated via babelfish)

Here, the new version is available. It has step badly of modifications following the requests collected a little everywhere on the forums, as well French as of other countries. It has especially 2 innovations of size:
- the first is the addition of DRZ80 like CPU out of assembler, thus all the program goes much more quickly but is less compatible than version 1.0: (
- the second is a revolutionary system which enables you to create the list of compatibility of the plays that you test via the DS ^^, you send even in WIFI the result of your test. The list is updated on the site in real time!!!

download via comments

StealthCP
February 28th, 2007, 17:08
Sweet, testing this as we speak, and it runs much better than the previous version. However yes, compatibility has gone down, and quite a few roms have failed to work, however, speed over compatibility for me, as my favorite games still work! :D

Cheatsalot123
February 28th, 2007, 17:17
the only thing going agaist it is that you can't save the game. maybe in the next version it will have it I hope.