PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter Freedom 2 gets UK release

wraggster
February 28th, 2007, 19:06
Capcom has given a PAL release the all-clear for its PSP game Monster Hunter Freedom 2. The title is due out this September.

Yep, it's time to hunt or be hunted in the action-adventure sequel focussing on wiping out bloodthirsty critters. Boasting round 50-percent more content that its predecessor, Freedom 2 combines the action with RPG-style elements character customisation and ability-building via weapons and armour.

Single-player monster hunting is accompanied by multiplayer co-op battling - supporting up to four players via wireless ad hoc - and plans are afoot to boost the game with post-release content and missions.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=158997)

Shrygue
February 28th, 2007, 19:11
I'll be looking forward to get this game when it comes out here in the UK.

steve-b
February 28th, 2007, 19:32
I have to agree. the first one was amazing. It's pretty much the only commercial game I play on my psp. 500+ hours and I still haven't done it all.

The second one is meant to have 50% more content...I can see alot of lost weekends when this baby is released.

Chuthbert
February 28th, 2007, 20:55
The original game was like marmite- you either loved it or you hated it.

I hate marmite and and I hate that game. Waste of money.

Accordion
February 28th, 2007, 21:23
september!!!

shocking...hurry up

DarthPaul
February 28th, 2007, 22:09
What the hell!? What about U.S.!??

steve-b
February 28th, 2007, 22:18
The original game was like marmite- you either loved it or you hated it.

I hate marmite and and I hate that game. Waste of money.

fair comment...

Understandable
March 1st, 2007, 01:27
so only ad hoc? Im gonna be dissapointed if infrastructure is not an option.

Lodis
March 1st, 2007, 01:57
I felt bad killing some of the defenceless herbivoires and I never really liked this game, I doubt I will buy the sequel.

yoshinatsu
March 1st, 2007, 02:29
so only ad hoc? Im gonna be dissapointed if infrastructure is not an option.

That why Xlink is. What should I say, I don't even have a wireless router or Wi-Fi Max!!

What the hell!? What about U.S.!??

It's your time now to wait for a game. Be patient American fellows, I feel pity for you:p
Just think of what you've taken before us and HOW LONG LATER we took it, and think of those we've NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE HERE IN EUROPE. So just STFU for one time, you know you'll take it too, sometime not that much later than Europe. This is just Sony's moves to tickle the European market.

RV2006
March 1st, 2007, 06:13
September!
But I want it now...

(the first monster hunter (PS2) was amazing, lost countless hours forming parties and killing the biggest thing that moved...)

Y3ti_
April 26th, 2007, 13:38
All those worried about infostructure you need'nt be, just get a Datel Wifi max, Xlink kai & u can AD-HOC online...

thanks for the update on the release date Wraggster

The King
April 26th, 2007, 16:21
yes finnaly ima preorder this game over the internet thats how much i want this game

Buddy4point0
April 26th, 2007, 20:25
I WILL be gatting this game. i want it so bad.
dude im def gonna get this game the minute it domes out