PDA

View Full Version : tgaWave Creative Studio v1.0

wraggster
February 28th, 2007, 23:04
Updated release from Vulpix: (http://www.lostnovice.com/)

After a couple days of work I an updated release of tgaWave CS. I have done 10 versions of this program, several did not work. The version that I consider "classic" is the .5 release, though .8 is the release that changed everything. Now at the 1.00 release we have fixed a lot of the bugs, and I have learnt a lot in the process of creating this hack. I have learned not only to not quit a project because of something dumb, but to continue it until it is finished. Thanks to all that helped me find and make applications to make this program poss-
ible. And finally, a huge shout out to nicinico, who has worked behind the scenes fixing minor mistakes that I have made along the way. Without nicinico, I could not make 1.00 a reality. Enough of my monolog, and more of the program. Enjoy the 1.00 point release, and let your PSP customization fly free with the waves!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

siulmagic
February 28th, 2007, 23:39
cant wait to try this thx man

Vibestar
March 1st, 2007, 08:06
this really works great...

guardiansnowman
March 1st, 2007, 11:20
i havent tried the other realeses but i think im going to try this one. hope its good.

Loki120
March 1st, 2007, 11:23
That is awesome! great work!
:thumbup:

I'm trying something awesome.

Man
March 1st, 2007, 12:07
I like how you took the thanks to the QJ people out of the read me, btw i dont care lol, iv never tryed to make waves, but im not going to school to day and I might as well try

JaveLiner
March 1st, 2007, 18:10
what about frontend with tga editor & dynamic preview?