PDA

View Full Version : johny5_flash BETA V0.1

wraggster
February 28th, 2007, 23:07
Johny 5 posted this news/release:

This is an app for custom firmware 3.03 OE-C and above!

This app can:
--Merge your 12 bmps
--flash bmp
--flash topmenu created by this xmb icon maker
--flash XMBWave (system_plugin_bg.rco)
--flash different fonts
--flash gameboot.pmf
--flash location free player
--flash battery icons
--flash opening plugin boot sound+gameboot "psp gameboot logo"
--flash custom files from CUSTOMIZATIONS folder
--flash from backup files
--Backup function!
--Free up flash0 space!
--Backup ALL flash0

***I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE APPS!***
Also includes apps:
--kgsws xmb icon maker
--XMBWave Credits:Kgsws, DarkStone,vb_master!
--TGAWave Credits: DarkStone, vb_master, autopopstation4, Y.F. Gamzun,
nicinico, Al-Zamli
--PSP Submenu Icon Injector v1.1-GUI Credits: dark420bishop
--rco icon editor-GUI Credits:ZiNgA BuRgA
--volume colors Credits:Zinga for the RCO editor
--wave_attack Credits:Sulpher Dragon Also couldn't of been made
without original icon hackers

To find out how to use Please read the readme!

I made this application because i found it taking too long to go through and copy files from the pc to the psp then to flash. I made this for personal use but i realized it can be of good use to many people. It includes lots of great apps created by other dev's not me AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK. I wanted to add great apps like these in mine because i wanted something that i can use so that i wouldn't have to go looking around all over my computer (i have a lot of stuff on my computer considering i have 600gb of memory ) so i added all of the things into one great app that will convert/create files then also flash them!
NOTE YOU MUST RUN THIS APPLICATION FROM YOUR PC TO PSP VIA FLASH0 USB IMPLEMENTED IN 3.03 OE-C AND 3.1X OE+ recovery

please leave feedback and your thoughts
please report bugs!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yxlnis

THIS IS BETA AND DOES HAVE BUGS INCLUDING XMB_BATTERY AND COLDBOOT SO PLZ DON'T TRY THOSE 2 FUNCTIONS I WILL FIX IN BETA V0.2 TOMORROW

Give Feedback Via Comments, Download Via Link Above
via johny 5 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1417867&postcount=1)

wiredforpower
March 1st, 2007, 01:26
Nice, once this isnt as buggy I'll definitely use this

JOHNY 5
March 1st, 2007, 05:15
hey i didn't notice dcemu got this well i did update it today like i said now it doesn't have those 2 bugs :)
enjoy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvq2ra

DarthPaul
March 1st, 2007, 08:43
Hey wow thanks Johny! I like flasher! I don't like to work directly to the flash with the USB thing..I don't know. I trust more on these flashers. Thanks once more Johny. I'm looking forward for more updates to this.

jerrt
March 1st, 2007, 15:47
so wait, it will reenable the location free player on the oe firmwares 3.03 and up? i'm not going to mess with it because i don't use it, but its good to see the option was there.

JOHNY 5
March 1st, 2007, 18:34
so wait, it will reenable the location free player on the oe firmwares 3.03 and up? i'm not going to mess with it because i don't use it, but its good to see the option was there.

yes but you have to dump the files yourself sorry i didn't wanna include copyright material in my app
but it shows u step by step on how to get the files required and then it flashes them to the correct locations!

and ill update this with new things just send me a pm or reply in this thread for requests and ill add them!

Shrygue
March 1st, 2007, 21:24
This flashing application sounds good, I think I'll try this out. I look forward to a final release with bug fixes.