PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Easy PSP Calculator v1.0

pucelano
March 1st, 2007, 16:44
Looking for a simple operation, I have created this complete calculator that realizes the most habitual operations, without arriving at the complexity of a scientific calculator.

It has memory functions, and realizes operations with angles, as much in degrees as in radians.
It admits in addition the introduction of exponential numbers.

Controls:
• Arrows: Move acrross buttons.
• X: Press button.
• O: Select DEG(degrees) or RAD(radians).
• Triangle: Shift button.

Although the application has been developed with LUA, you can open it directly from Memory Stick.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
March 1st, 2007, 18:39
Oh Yeah! I've been looking for something like this for ages! Thaaanks a Lot!!! For Real! All calculators I have for PSP have +,or - and / and that's all lol. I really appreciate this. All I need for my math class.I took a test today...just 30 minutes ago,why didn't you release it before? Ahhhhh!! Haha No problem. I'll be ready for the next test... :)

Shrygue
March 1st, 2007, 19:48
That PSP calculator application looks good. I'll try this out...

zx-81
March 1st, 2007, 19:56
it looks nice, keep it up :)

@darthpaul: If you look for a scientific calculator to work with in maths, you may try the PSPX48 or PSPXTI homebrew ;).

HomerSp
March 1st, 2007, 19:59
Indeed, good work. :)

Buddy4point0
March 1st, 2007, 20:04
nice. one that finally has some functions instead of just plus and minus or divide and multiply

pucelano
March 1st, 2007, 20:10
Thanks to all. This animates to me to create a new version with but functions.

DarthPaul
March 1st, 2007, 20:49
it looks nice, keep it up :)

@darthpaul: If you look for a scientific calculator to work with in maths, you may try the PSPX48 or PSPXTI homebrew ;).

Aww man I've tried so many times..since it's first release. I tried PSPX48. But I couldn't find the correct bios. I was getting an error because of this. I went to the site in the readme and downloaded many bios and nothing....

xray
March 1st, 2007, 23:43
I found some bugs. For exemple, cos and tan functions don't work properly. With sin, there is no probleme. Bizzare....
(sorry for my english)

pucelano
March 2nd, 2007, 15:05
I have verified the calculator, and I have not found any bug with cos nor with tan. It works correctly as much in radianes as in degrees.
Please, tell me exactly where is the bug.