PDA

View Full Version : Updated ps2dev svn SDL

HomerSp
March 1st, 2007, 19:47
Okay, so.. I just updated the PSP SDL from ps2dev's svn server to SDL version 1.2.11. And I was wondering if it's possible to upload this to the svn server? I could upload the files as a zip to my server.. But the svn is there for a reason right?

psiko_scweek
March 1st, 2007, 23:26
Gotta quick question about that version of SDL. Does it work with the newest toolchain and such? I, as well as a lot of other people, have been unable to install SDL as a result of a AUTOMAKE error (not working with version 1.10)

BlackShark
March 2nd, 2007, 05:39
were can I get your version of SDL Homer? trying to compile DoomPSP but i think i need that library first.

HomerSp
March 2nd, 2007, 15:03
I don't think anyone else has it. I had to edit quite alot of stuff for it to work. But I'll upload it to my server in a min.

Here you go:
http://xn--stjrna-dua.net/SDL-1.2.11.zip
Compile it with

./autogen.sh
LDFLAGS="-L$(psp-config --pspsdk-path)/lib -lc -lpspuser" \
./configure --host psp --prefix=$(psp-config --psp-prefix)
make
make install

And yes, this does work fine with pspsdk. I have a template SDL makefile here you can use

PSPSDK=$(shell psp-config --pspsdk-path)
PSPBIN=$(PSPSDK)/../bin

TARGET = SDL
TARGET_ELF = elf.elf
OBJS =
CFLAGS = -O3 -G0 -Wall $(shell $(PSPBIN)/sdl-config --cflags)
CXXFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fexceptions

LIBDIR =
LIBS = -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_ttf -lfreetype -lvorbisidec -lpng -ljpeg -lz $(shell $(PSPBIN)/sdl-config --libs) -lstdc++ -lm
LDFLAGS =

EXTRA_TARGETS = EBOOT.PBP
PSP_EBOOT_TITLE = SDL

include $(PSPSDK)/lib/build.mak

psiko_scweek
March 3rd, 2007, 15:32
hey thanks HomerSP, that version of SDL installed on the latest toolchain without a problem! I dont know what you did but it works without a problem.

you said you updated SDL to version 1.211, what is different than the one in the SVN?

HomerSp
March 4th, 2007, 21:46
The one in svn isn't the latest version. So I simply downloaded the latest version from SDL (http://www.libsdl.org/) and edited it so it works with the sdk :)

psiko_scweek
June 1st, 2007, 03:28
Homer, do you happen to have that library available still?