PDA

View Full Version : South Park heads new XBL content

wraggster
March 1st, 2007, 21:13
via gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6166616.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;3)

The video portion of Microsoft's Xbox Live Marketplace continues to swell, thanks largely to an animated group of troublemakers from South Park, Colorado.

Microsoft's director of Xbox Live programming, Major Nelson (real name Larry Hryb), updated his blog with a list of new content coming to Video Marketplace this week, and fans of South Park will have plenty to watch.

I have no idea what's going on right now.
Seasons 5 through 8 of the program, which includes the classics "Cripple Fight," "Scott Tenorman Must Die," and "Good Times With Weapons," will be available for download exclusively over Xbox Live. The Academy Award-nominated South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut feature film is also due on XBL this week.

Other TV shows new to the Video Marketplace include teen dramas The OC, Laguna Beach, and One Tree Hill, season two of Robot Chicken, and new UFC brawls. New content from beyond the boob tube includes the geriatric romp Grumpy Old Men and trailers for Transformers, Bee Movie, and Blades of Glory. A complete list of this week's content is below.

Television Shows
South Park (Seasons 5-8)
The OC
Laguna Beach (Seasons 1, 2)
All of Us (Season 4)
New UFC Fights
Robot Chicken (Season 2)
Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job (Season 1)
One Tree Hill (Season 4)

Movies
South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Grumpy Old Men

Theatrical Trailers
Blades of Glory
Pathfinder
Bee Movie
Simpsons Movie
Fred Clause
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
Transformers

briyan
March 1st, 2007, 21:35
these TV shows are money compared to the movies on Live. they're not as big in terms of size and you can keep them for as long as you want. i have "Make Love Not Warcraft" and "Pablo Francisco" from Comedy Central on my 360 and they're worth the $2 to have them. Hopefully, the other networks see this as a trend and start putting out more content on Live.

Elven6
March 2nd, 2007, 00:32
Will Canadian users be able to enjoy this any time soon?