PDA

View Full Version : NDS: Tales of Dagur with DLDI

TeenDev
March 2nd, 2007, 23:46
Me and LiraNuna had a little contest today if you want to call it that. We made DLDI conversions of Tales of Dagur. Of course LiraNuna has been coding a lot longer than me so LiraNuna "won". (By 5 freaking min.) News via LiraNuna's Blog: http:liranuna.drunkencoders.com

"Due to some request made, I have decided to throw a quick DLDI support to Tales of Dagur.
There’s a known bug that prevents game reset after the "Game over" screen. If anyone finds a fix for that, Please do not hassist to notify me.
Thanks goes to DragonMinded for libfatdragon."

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

voteforpedro36
March 3rd, 2007, 01:32
Cool. Now I can actually play it...

Wait no I can't. I patch it with DLDI, and I just get a black screen on my MMD. Hmmm...

Carn
March 3rd, 2007, 02:01
Yeah same here just a black screen on my MMD...

Oh and hey pedro.

voteforpedro36
March 3rd, 2007, 02:06
Hey, where's the end of your name?

It'd be nice for it to work, cause this is supposed to be the best RPG for DS... Is that your version (max) or is that LiraNuna's? Maybe he messed up or somethin, in which case you would be the winner by defualt...

TeenDev
March 3rd, 2007, 02:09
you get a black screen on MMD because LiraNuna switched 2 useing libFATDragon which supposedly supports MMD. I will post a MMD version soon.

Carn
March 3rd, 2007, 02:17
Thanks max sometimes people forget there are others who use a MMD. Oh BTW will it save on the MMD when you get it working?

Oh and pedro I go by Carn or Carn Thorn depending on the place...just a nickname of mine.

TeenDev
March 3rd, 2007, 02:29
i dont know if it wil be able to save. i cant understand that much C. i can basically just change/add device support for programs. Call me the new Brumi (He made the MMD conversion of DS DOOM.

voteforpedro36
March 3rd, 2007, 02:44
Adding support for the device isn't that hard, cause you don't have to mess with the code, just the inclusions. The only problem with the MMD is that if no one supports it, and we don't have the source code or the person who makes it don't care, we can't change/add the device support.

And it won't save, I'd ask you how emulators save works, but I'm not sure if you'd know. Whatever kind of file you get when you save Picodrive or SNEmul would work with homebrew... it's a .psd file or something. I'd suppose if someone knew how to make the game save into that format then homebrew would save on the MMD.

falcon212
March 3rd, 2007, 05:35
working GREAT with R4DS after patching ! THANKS ! wonderful rpg game !

TheDSdude
March 3rd, 2007, 11:14
I can't save on this... It start to lag after i went to the save menu whats wrong? :S :confused:

zelda-master
March 27th, 2008, 19:52
works fine for me.

Jeric
March 29th, 2008, 23:04
No save support for the datel GnM, which's odd considering a variant of this(which didn't work either) wasincluded on the cart as a demo.

Jcat4
March 4th, 2009, 01:58
how do i get it to work on a TTDS it begins loading, gets about half way there, and then freezes for both dldi and nodldi