PDA

View Full Version : What's new in the PS-Store? Lots.

wraggster
March 3rd, 2007, 23:29
via ps3fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/03/02/whats-new-in-the-ps-store-lots/)

After peeling myself away from reading Homer's The Odyssey and completing a research paper in a Marketing course (the subject was Electronic Gaming Monthly, actually), I recalled that I had yet to announce all the new goodies available on the PlayStation Network. Many of you may know this by now, but we're going to tell you nonetheless.

First up, that long-awaited PSP-gone-PS3 title, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection is up and waiting for your $19.99... and you know what? It's games like these that really show the power of the PlayStation Network -- downloading a full game, with tons of little extras, and load times that make the PSP cry. Seriously, battles are nigh instantaneous. Also available now is a behind the scenes look at MotorStorm. Not really sure why you'd go for that, but if you just can't get enough of motors or of storms, it's probably extremely interesting to see how it all came together. Personally, I'll have to pass. Excited for MotorStorm, but not that excited. There's also a Ridge Racer 7 demo and a trailer for the Nancy Drew movie. Well, hope you guys are enjoying your PS3's! I've noticed a lot more people online a lot more often the past week. Glad to see it!

ElRazur
March 4th, 2007, 12:56
Welcome to the begining of the begining....

mavsman4457
March 5th, 2007, 01:55
Welcome to the begining of the begining....

Very well put. I think I am going to have to try out that hack so you can go to the PS store without updating so I can get my hands on Tekken Dark Resurrection. I haven't played a Tekken game since Tekken 3 and I really don't miss the series that much but I know I won't regret getting myself back into the series for only $20 on the PS3. Can't wait to try this out. Of course I think that will be after I buy NBA Street Homecourt on Tuesday which should keep me content for a long time. To go along with that, I should be getting my PSP back soon after going without it for 4 months so I will also be playing Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops along with the MSX versions of Metal Gear to continue the series. After that I will go back to playing all the classic PS1 games and I will surely play some of the new SNES games that I have discovered. By the time I am all done with that stuff hopefully Guns of the Patriots is out. Sony is awesome.