PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Are Partners of the Neoflash Spring Coding Contest 2007

wraggster
March 4th, 2007, 00:03
Last years Neoflash Coding contest was a great success with excellent PSP and Nintendo DS/GBA Games and Applications being entered and this year DCEmu is to be a partner and member of the Judging Team for this years Coding Contest. The top prize in the contest is a Nintendo Wii.

As well as helping to judge the contest there will be a poll here at DCEmu so you the community can have some say.

Now theres only 3 weeks till the contest end and some of our DCEmu Coders did very well in the last contest (if memory serves me right Deniska won :)).

Full Details on the contest at the Neoflash Forums Here (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,3780.0.html)

voteforpedro36
March 4th, 2007, 03:32
Sweet... I like voting on stuff. And this time it doesn't determine the country's effort in a war...

Payk
March 4th, 2007, 22:42
o_O WTF did u said?
Its a coding contest. Of course it doesnt determinate that :D (luck for me and french coders too, i guess)

voteforpedro36
March 5th, 2007, 21:17
Yeah I know it's a coding contest, but we get to vote in it accordin to wraggester... yay!