PDA

View Full Version : OK, I FOUND A TOPMENU_PLUGIN, BUT IT STILL DOESNT WORk, SO I THINK I NEED A NEW FlASh

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 02:09
A NEW FLASH 0 AND FLASH 1. CAN SOMEONE WITH A 3.10oe-A' FIRMWARE PLEASE SEND ME THE FILES.

HomerSp
March 4th, 2007, 02:11
CAPS
You can't use topmenu_plugin.rco mods on 3.10 OE.

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 04:54
^yea, i knew that, but i found one that said it was optimized so it could. well, i found out that that site was wrong.

Destroyer699
March 4th, 2007, 05:05
Here you go, I think you may only need a new topmenu. Thats the default one.

cha0ticbliss
March 4th, 2007, 05:46
Ugh... It is late and I am tired. I've been trying to get this black theme on my psp. I started at 3.10 OE-A and upgraded to 3.03 OE-C. I then overwrote all the files and of course there wasn't enough room. So I decided to leave topmenu.rco as default and other combinations of new and old however all resulted in successful boot, but as it reaches xmb, it turns all is white except icons. (except when I got the error message and I got to see the nice background and waves behind it)

I assume this is due to the fact that I upgraded from 3.10 and some of those files are prolly left.

Even though I have screwwed around with my flash0 (different font and such) is it still safe to reflash back to 1.50 so I can upgrade to a clean version of 3.03 OE-C using the method this guy describes for 3.10? -> http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/print?board.id=psp&message.id=2810436&page=1&format=page

sorry for the n00b question, but I don't want to risk bricking my psp without a recovery to save me on 1.5 :-/

hodgy47
March 4th, 2007, 13:41
Here's a top menu plugin from custom 3.10oe the one you tried may have been from 3.10 original dont know if would make a difference but you could try

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 15:09
hey thanks guys, but i found a backup vsh in a folder on my computer. i guess i needed more than just a topmenu.

sorry guys, i just get pissed when i need something :D