PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Naruto fans

Solidsnake3000
March 4th, 2007, 06:01
Ok i know my post aren't that much and i don't have mush respect but i have this website were you can watch Naruto episodes most are in English like the ones u see on t.v but the ones that are not you can download from there and their direct links but the reason iam posting this is because they have the new New naruto series called Naruto Shippuuden its about naruto 2 yars after the hole show if u naruto fans remmeber how naruto and sasuke had a fight because
Sasuke wnt over to the dark side with orrochimaru well its after that. any ways if u dont mind watching Japanese anime with English subs well its for you if not dont bother trying to veiw it well that all i have to say plese check it out iam not forcing but just try. One more thing if your a big fan of bleach well it got it threr plus dbz. and the site is

http://saiyanisland.com/si.php?si=media/NarutoEpisodes

gunntims0103
March 4th, 2007, 18:26
i absolutly adore the naruto series and have already watched all the naruto shippuuden episodes that have come out thus far. I currently even have the latest episode on my psp. i'm also trying to catch up on the manga which i read via my psp. There are many great sites for naruto news, i hope in the future there can be a anime forum here on DCEmu. :)

Shadowblind
March 4th, 2007, 21:19
i absolutly adore the naruto series and have already watched all the naruto shippuuden episodes that have come out thus far. I currently even have the latest episode on my psp. i'm also trying to catch up on the manga which i read via my psp. There are many great sites for naruto news, i hope in the future there can be a anime forum here on DCEmu. :)

Ditto. I did hope Naruto was a lot stronger though, at least as much as Zabuza. But he couldn't stand anything against Kakashi if they were actually fighting.

S34MU5
March 4th, 2007, 21:31
You can download from there?

WAREZ

this is better anyway http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.html

PS naruto makes me sick

kcajblue
March 4th, 2007, 23:34
naruto is awesome dattebayo! :D

gunntims0103
March 4th, 2007, 23:58
im on manga episode 63. theres 344 out now. I have alot to read.

ICE
March 5th, 2007, 00:35
You can download from there?

WAREZ

this is better anyway http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.html

PS naruto makes me sick

thanks for the link and crap but man i havent ever seen you post one positive thing on here ever. quite being an ass.

ryan2006
March 5th, 2007, 01:45
naruto is my favorate anime(as you can tell:P) and naruto shippuuden is gonna be the best anime ever. bleach is a close second for me. i use this site to download them http://www.narutomania.com you need to register quickly then you have access to the downloads.

ps some one can make me a naruto sig if they like:P

Shadowblind
March 5th, 2007, 01:48
All you have to do is go to youtube.com.

You can watch them without downloading or what-not.

gunntims0103
March 5th, 2007, 02:32
www.anime-episodes.org works best for me. New naruto and bleach episodes are always posted there.

kcajblue
March 5th, 2007, 03:03
bleach is awesome too!
BANKAI!!!

gunntims0103
March 5th, 2007, 04:16
This gives me a idea. :)

Shadowblind
March 5th, 2007, 04:24
What is the idea?

SPEAK YOU MUST!

kcajblue
March 5th, 2007, 04:26
yes. tell us this idea of yours

gunntims0103
March 5th, 2007, 04:50
hehe......

we'll since i might become web master of DCEmu blogs, im thinking that i might try to throw some anime news in that section for everyone to enjoy. Maybe even post episodes of naruto and bleach episodes so that you can view the new episode in a post and give feedback. Ill have to take it up with wraggster, but it would make a nice little news section. :)

ill start posting new episodes very soon......

kcajblue
March 5th, 2007, 05:01
that would kick ass.

Shadowblind
March 5th, 2007, 05:01
I'll help, gimme an episode number, and I'll try to find and post it!

S34MU5
March 5th, 2007, 17:15
hehe......

we'll since i might become web master of DCEmu blogs, im thinking that i might try to throw some anime news in that section for everyone to enjoy. Maybe even post episodes of naruto and bleach episodes so that you can view the new episode in a post and give feedback. Ill have to take it up with wraggster, but it would make a nice little news section. :)

ill start posting new episodes very soon......

Can it please not just be about naruto and bleach.

You do know there are some good animes out there.

ryan2006
March 5th, 2007, 18:02
that would be great we could have a weekly anime night where we all watch a new anime and share opinions on it:P

Shadowblind
March 5th, 2007, 19:42
Can it please not just be about naruto and bleach.

You do know there are some good animes out there.

Ya dont say. (cough cowboy bebop eureka 7 cough)

gunntims0103
March 5th, 2007, 19:50
maybe a sub anime forum under the off topic forum might not be a bad idea. Ill have to take it up with wraggster of course, so don't get your hopes up.

When a new episode comes out ill post it, if all goes well, then ill keep posting them.

Solidsnake3000
March 10th, 2007, 23:39
well thanx you guys for the reps still no thanx to me i will lie to post more to get more respect but for now i have nothing to say but thanks for even replying

Tam123
March 21st, 2007, 02:42
hmm... whats the newest episode of naruto at the moment anyhow? and you got any ideas for other animes?

Shadowblind
March 21st, 2007, 03:00
Currently episode 225.

Tam123
March 21st, 2007, 03:13
Sweet thanks