PDA

View Full Version : WTF going on?

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 04:24
WTF going on? Well quite simple. Wrag is helping me clean house at the moment. "PSmonkey Archive Forum" has been created and all my previous stuff is there for reference.

Mostly this new section is going to be for me to bitch and maon about the industry, homebrew scene, piracy and other topics.

As an added bonus march 9th is my birthday (no nothing is planned, just stating). Anyways exspect to hear more personal things about me in the future (for ***** and giggles).

mcvader
March 6th, 2007, 04:48
Awesome, i'd much rather hear a respected coder and industry insider bitch than the usual riff-raff :).

Are you still retired homebrew wise?

Oh and my birthday's on the 14th if you were thinking of sending me a cake.

V3N0M
March 6th, 2007, 05:07
Well its been a while since I last saw you on the fourms monkey. Its good to see ya again!

ICE
March 6th, 2007, 05:12
yeah where you been monkey? too good for us here? lol

XioN980
March 6th, 2007, 07:18
I like the sound of this thread...
Its (hopefully) not gonna be like threads by ExcruciationX or JKKDARK "Hey my whole social life revolves around forums so i thought id ask you some questions that people with a real life ask real people" On issues that quite frankly: No one gives a **** about ;)

But having said that i probably wont use it much but read it and laugh :D:D:D

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 17:56
I've been busy with work. ATM i am wondering if I should disclose who i work for now or my name. I wont do both because i know some kid will be a kick and try getting me in trouble or spam my work email box (its too easy to figure out my email addr for work).

Tempted by name tho since nothing with my name will show up till late 08 as well lets me mention all my previous crap i worked on (and i do mean crap childrens games).

--edit--
fyi, not worried about sony or work because work nows what I use to do ( hb is what got me my new job) and if sony has not found out who i am, they are really stupid.

bullhead
March 6th, 2007, 17:59
Dont be telling us your name, please. Unless you feel you can't hold it in, Like a dehydrated urine pee...

bull, x.

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 18:08
Dont be telling us your name, please. Unless you feel you can't hold it in, Like a dehydrated urine pee...

bull, x.

Well some people are currious. As well it's nice to post what i've worked on in the past and as well would like people to eventualy know what I work on in the future. Either way its up for people to deside if I should talk or not. :P

bullhead
March 6th, 2007, 18:17
We all love to hear from the creators. As long as you yourself are entirely comfortable with it, my good man.

Do you still pass your spare time developing things on the psp to further your own personal amusement?

bullhead, x.

dejkirkby
March 6th, 2007, 18:30
Agree with BH on this one, keep the anonymity bro, everyone knows you as PSmonkey anyway.

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 18:47
Do you still pass your spare time developing things on the psp to further your own personal amusement?

Actualy yes I do but sadly I can't really share what I am working on. The reason is I am not suppost to have the source code in the first place. :rofl:

It's a classic ps1 game thats been ported way too many times (including n-gage). So a personal psp port was fun to do for the hell of it.

I also still am trying to research DD emulation. I got more stuff now but still need more time to test on the real DD unit. I really should build a full debug app for n64 that lets me pick and proad all over the DD vs just quick hack test.

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 18:50
Hey guys don't forget. There is a casual chat section setup. Feel freel to make your own topics on things you're interested in discussing with me or people on the forums.

Just try to keep it clean.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=245

bullhead
March 6th, 2007, 18:50
Casual chat? Is it the same idea as off topic?

bull.

PSmonkey
March 6th, 2007, 19:38
Casual chat? Is it the same idea as off topic?

bull.

Sort of. More just general discussion. It should not show up on the main page. News section is more just anoucements or major talking points. Gonna try keeping in general chat more.

Malksta
March 6th, 2007, 21:39
WTF going on? Well quite simple. Wrag is helping me clean house at the moment. "PSmonkey Archive Forum" has been created and all my previous stuff is there for reference.

Mostly this new section is going to be for me to bitch and maon about the industry, homebrew scene, piracy and other topics.

As an added bonus march 9th is my birthday (no nothing is planned, just stating). Anyways exspect to hear more personal things about me in the future (for ***** and giggles).

Hehe. my birthday is on the 7th of march =)

PSPdemon
March 6th, 2007, 22:51
Hehe. my birthday is on the 7th of march =)

hehe, mine is on the 24th of march :)

Nice to hear from you PSmonkey :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Shadowblind
March 6th, 2007, 23:01
Monkey just watch out for members that like to, er, "misuse" the forum. They usually hang out in JUNK though, so they probably won't mess too much in the new forum.

Cloudhunter
March 6th, 2007, 23:41
I'd personally prefer to know who you work for, names aren't that important in this on-line world ;) And it will show where people can get by developing PSP homebrew ;)

I gotta start hanging around here :)

BTW, My birthday is on the 18th of March, lots of birthdays seem to be round this time ;) Happy birthday for the 9th :p

Cloudy

BrooksyX
March 7th, 2007, 05:12
Good to hear from you, PSmonkey. Hope you have a happy birthday friday, my birthday is March 9th too. :D

I would like to know what commercial PSP games you are working on. I bet its way better than most of the psp crap game that developers release. (You are still working on psp games, right?)

Do you have any plans to ever release the Iris source code or your Kokee engine. I am slowly learning to program and I would really like to mess around with the source of these programs you made.