PDA

View Full Version : Slash-N-Flash

wraggster
March 8th, 2007, 02:12
New from Slasher (http://slasher.team-duck.com/)

SLASH-N-FLASH-

-------------
- Team Duck -
-------------

* This is for just about any custom firmware version, including 3.03 OE-C, AND 3.10 OE-A. *

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU HAPPEN TO BRICK YOUR PSP. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONLY FLASH FILES IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

This is basically a generic flasher which can flash whatever files your heart desires. I've tried to make the process as simple and noob friendly as possible. Please bare with me while I try to explain how this works.
~
So basically you have the basic program, SlashNFlash & SlashNFlash%.

Inside of the folder SlashNFlash, there's another folder promptly named 'folders'. You can create as many folders in this 'folders' folder as you want and configure each folder to flash a specific file. I've included most of the more popular flashes as examples. But please, keep in mind, you can create AS MANY FOLDERS AS YOU WANT FOR AS MANY FILES AS YOU WANT. There is no limit.

Now inside each of these folders you MUST have a last.txt(can be empty), and a destination.txt(MUST include the path of where you want the file to be flashed).

And now you can just stick all the files in each of these folders and flash them to the corresponding destination as many times as you'd like.
~
There is now also another option in which you can actually browse your memorystick and choose whichever files you want and flash them where you need to.
~
You can also include a screenshot of the particular file you are trying to flash. Just make sure the screenshot is a PNG or JPG, and is named the same as its corresponding file.

V1 - 03/06/07
--
~ Shows all files located in their corresponding folders
~ New FileBrowser Option
- Browse your memstick and flash any file you want to
- Delete any file you want
~ USB Mode
~ Change the default folder
- ms0:/SlashNFlash/
- OR
- SlashNFlash/Folders/
~ Various error checks to ensure a safe flash
~ Preview Mode is back

Thanks
- Slasher

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

wiredforpower
March 8th, 2007, 03:07
definitely gonna check this out

DarthPaul
March 8th, 2007, 04:08
So am i! Another flash app! Yay!

pt9087
March 8th, 2007, 11:45
Looks good but there is the option of flash0 USB.