PDA

View Full Version : Buy MotorStorm!

PSmonkey
March 8th, 2007, 05:37
http://www.ebgames.com/gs/sites/eb/images/feature/261x170_270003.jpg

Got a ps3? Buy MotorStorm!! Quite a fun game (just picked it up today). Actualy it would be cool to play some people here in the online mode.

Also for canadians. Here are the places to purchase from...

1 - Futureshop ($59.99 for the next 2 weeks)
2 - Best Buys / Sony Store ($64.99)
3 - Everywhere else

I Went to futureshop first but they were sold out (and the game just arived today) so I took a guess and tried the montreal sony store and by luck they still had alot of copies in but shockingly, I was the 13th person who bought the game today. My friend end up picking up the last copy the local EBGames had. So moral of the story, Montreal people should hit the sony store for motorstorm.

:thumbup:

Be3f
March 15th, 2007, 09:46
I'm waiting for euro PS3 start and I'm going to buy 60GB pack with MotorStorm abd Resistance games.
Did you play Resistance? What do you think about it?

jonezybaby
March 15th, 2007, 11:32
same here, resistance and motorstorm :D 8 days to go :D:D

Darksaviour69
March 15th, 2007, 11:38
the guy that did the level design is irish, he posts in a forum I go too.

Be3f
March 15th, 2007, 11:48
same here, resistance and motorstorm :D 8 days to go :D:D
Yeah! :thumbup: Just a week... :rolleyes:
Sadly, that Sony has removed PS2 chips from PS3 and gives us a emulator, that runs only 1/8 of PS2 game library... :(

jonezybaby
March 15th, 2007, 13:58
saw on here yesterday sum guys got hold of a euro ps3 and tested 12 top games and only 1 worked :( sony better get its act together.

and im not gettin motorstorm now cus my brother wants F1 and since hes gettin this PS3 thru a friends that nos gamestation GM i granted his wish, but i still get resistence :D:D

BTW does any1 know if Final Fantasy 12 works on PS3? its the only PS2 game i play at the moment and im sellin my PS2 to get this PS3 :(

pt9087
March 15th, 2007, 15:34
When is the PS3 UK launch... Or did i miss it?

Darksaviour69
March 15th, 2007, 15:37
26 on march i think

devdj
March 15th, 2007, 16:10
your wrong it is out the 23 of march but this motorstorm is not worth buying as there is no multi player split screen only 12 players on online play and not much too unlock the only good thing about this game is the games engine physics for the vehicles is good so don't waste money on this crap wait for PGR4 on xbox 360.

jonezybaby
March 15th, 2007, 16:35
PS3 out a week 2morrow in europe!! if uve not pre ordered 1 then go to game cus apparently they havent filled the pre order allocation!!

PSmonkey
March 15th, 2007, 17:39
your wrong it is out the 23 of march but this motorstorm is not worth buying as there is no multi player split screen only 12 players on online play and not much too unlock the only good thing about this game is the games engine physics for the vehicles is good so don't waste money on this crap wait for PGR4 on xbox 360.

Bleh, I disagree with you. Motorstorm is wicked fun with heavy emphisis on crashes and insane events.

On top of this, it has some of THE best course design in a video game ever. There are so many branches and paths on some of the maps that you end up finding a new path even after you've played the game for a week.

As well they've already anounced download content to add more to the game and as well as new courses.

Online in this game is also just soo much better then them throwing in a half ass split screen mode. I enjoy playing my friends online.

jonezybaby
March 16th, 2007, 05:58
oooooo i cant wait for this then :D:D:D