PDA

View Full Version : 9 awesome new vids from DCeric

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:33
Alright folks its been awhile and i'm sure some of you have wondered where I have gone. Well I am still doing the videos and i have been getting quite exhausted so I haven't been sharing the videos to sites like i should. So now that i haven't shared the latest videos i think its time to do so now.

The first video is DLC Quest I had a fun time with this game I would definitely recommend you give it a try.

po1I4kDUyD8

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:35
This second video isn't really about a game but perhaps a very rare system released by Nintendo which was used by developers and kiosk systems for stores.

sfX39y0MbJ8

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:37
The third video is Riptide which seems to be a rare game do to not very many people using the Windows 8 system and don't know about the App Store. This game is created by Vector Unit same creators of Hydro Thunder Hurricane and its a very fun arcade jetboat game.

cgIWl9ziFmM

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:40
Number 4 is DX Ball released in 1996 by BlitWise Productions. If you don't know already this was one of the first ball and paddle games created for Windows using Direct X. The game can still be played on Windows 95 and new Windows operating systems and is completely free.

EMtfbxEDbeA

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:42
Number 5 seems to another rare game that may have been popular in the early 2000's. The game was created by Saito Games and today is still quite a fun game. It is compatible with Windows XP and it is also compatible with Windows 8 x64 operating systems but is played in a cropped window.

wEKzi_ffyHU

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:44
Number 6 is a video of me playing Tetris Friends yup just some game play of me kicking ass at Tetris. Its about 22mins long and if your a Tetris fan than I would recommend you watch it.

aAEtrK-mufY

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:46
Number 7 is another Game Play video of me beating the top highscore of SFCave for Windows 8. Yes its a simple game and yes it might be one of the easiest games to compete for a highscore but I really enjoy the game.

4YS9CNHgHlA

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:48
Number 8 is a unrelease Fan game called Sonic Fan Remix and yes its a Sonic The Hedgehog game. The reason why i did a video on this game was cause this was one of the greatest fan games i have ever seen. I also though that Sega and Sonic fans would love to see this game so check it out below.

x0vTO7_LuuQ

Eric
May 17th, 2013, 06:49
Number 9 again is not of a video game but a video on what next gen gaming will look like on PC. There isn't very much to explain here the video will show you everything.

pb35TZSPvoQ