PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Home {Trailer included}

-Xandu-
March 8th, 2007, 20:54
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u120/SXandu/Ps3_playstationhome_logo.jpg

Playstation 3 Home looks very promising!

It's a bit like The Sims, but with real people!

Watch the trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Ndr4p6fGq80

That's the thing that impresses me most in the PS3.

Discuss.

edit: Fixed video ~Kaiser

Shrygue
March 8th, 2007, 20:56
I like the looks of PlayStation 3 Home, it could become a big success when it arrives.

Tree
March 8th, 2007, 21:07
:o looks well good cant wait :D

hksrb25s14
March 8th, 2007, 23:40
SWEET!!!! I can't wait.

DCRich
March 8th, 2007, 23:53
finally...ps3 owners can finally say they will have something better than any other console. looks awesome. will get me on my ps3 more. can't wait.:thumbup:

F9zDark
March 9th, 2007, 00:39
This is just what the PS3 needs. One thing I have enjoyed most about the internet is the plethora of communities available. What I hate about the PSN now, will surely be remedied with Home and its an exciting feature for any late adopters of the PS3.

I cannot wait for this, but I'd much rather they took the time necessary and worked out all the bugs delivering us the best possible product rather than rushing it out.

Streaming of music and movies sounds like a kick ass deal and from what I saw in the trailer, it seems like Sony has finally made a good decision.

I just hope that one console can sport more players for the games that Sony offers with the service, like pool and bowling. No need to goto my friend's house for some Wii bowling if thats the case.

mnuhaily22
March 9th, 2007, 07:31
awesome, thanks for the post bud

Triv1um
March 9th, 2007, 16:56
Looks ace.

Thanks for the post.

T_J_
March 11th, 2007, 01:39
This looks ****ing wicked. Sweet how you can share music and stuff but i wonder how much it will be to buy a house and stuff for your house i doubt its free..

Cap'n 1time
March 11th, 2007, 06:50
Pretty cool. finally some good news for this console!