PDA

View Full Version : flash0 prx

sebbe
March 10th, 2007, 00:10
is it possible to make a flash0 usb prx that i can replace system update with and eneable flash0 usb from the xmb? and if it is, can someone explain how i can do it or make one for me?

Camelot
March 10th, 2007, 20:07
This is probably very possible but more complicated then you think. You would have to manually hex code the system update prx to open flash0 usb. Someday someone might do it.

Triv1um
March 10th, 2007, 20:13
Ive been trying to find a way for so long.

You do know there is a way to boot up a eboot from the network update icon.

Mine boots up to recovery mode, but you can toggle usb on it, so it sucks.

If a direct toggle usb flash0 is ever done, i think i will pee myself.

ai3gtmc
March 11th, 2007, 01:37
hmm u can toggle flasho in recovery....means u can use that prx..

sebbe
March 30th, 2007, 15:35
is it possible to hex edit the path ms0: in the usb.prx to flash0:? or something, then you will get the usb "menu" too :)

kartmin
April 17th, 2007, 13:02
u could use it to load a program called usb-sss by booster that lets u access flash0, flash1, umd drive and memory stick via usb. just an idea, i think thats wot u mean isnt it?

Camelot
April 17th, 2007, 21:42
u could use it to load a program called usb-sss by booster that lets u access flash0, flash1, umd drive and memory stick via usb. just an idea, i think thats wot u mean isnt it?

Yes this is what I ended up doing, It works great.

kartmin
April 17th, 2007, 23:12
i imagine it dus... im on 3.30 OE-A now
is there a version of the network update prx that works with it coz ive tried the 1 i had on 3.03 n it dusnt work anymore :(

sebbe
April 19th, 2007, 17:53
i was hoping i could use another way, that way is to slow, im going to use it to flash my psp with icons and stuff so i dont like to wait for the xmb to start up to see the icons, and then restart the psp, go into recovery, activate flash0 usb and then flash it, id prefer a faster way. and i dont think you can write files with usb-sss, but i might be wrong tho...