PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and features you would like to see in Halo Zero PSP?

PSPdemon
March 12th, 2007, 02:26
Topic :)

What would you like to see incorperated into it?

Obviously multiplayer and adhoc but what about user accounts with rankings and such like that.

Any and ALL Ideas are welcome :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Gizmo356
March 12th, 2007, 02:29
Yeah A ranking system similar to the one in syphon filter: Dark Mirror would be awesome or the ability to have your character specialize on one skill that shines above the rest of his.

joshisposer
March 12th, 2007, 04:18
a release date....lol
IDK, just mainly keep to the original. I mean, i don't know what you actually have already but rankings would be cool though

hatebreeder
March 13th, 2007, 01:41
is there vehicles in the original halo zero? because if there isn't you should add some

PSPdemon
March 13th, 2007, 02:47
Yeah A ranking system similar to the one in syphon filter: Dark Mirror would be awesome or the ability to have your character specialize on one skill that shines above the rest of his.

a release date....lol
IDK, just mainly keep to the original. I mean, i don't know what you actually have already but rankings would be cool though

interesting, i havent seen the syphon fillter ranks and such......mind if you can show me what you mean by it ( sounds somthing like halo 2 and their online play....sniper, stealth, ect. medals )

as for a release date, once again...as always...TBA

is there vehicles in the original halo zero? because if there isn't you should add some

Yes, there were vehicles in the original Halo Zero, they were the Pelican ( non-rideable....except at the end, but thats gunner rather ), WartHog, and Banshee ( not rideable however.... period..... )

We will look into possibly making more levels ( just little hidden ones ) that you can unlock and try riding vehicles or messing around with all the weapons :D

wish to hear more additions you wish to see ;)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

TeenDev
March 13th, 2007, 02:59
have a level development tool

mesosade
March 17th, 2007, 21:14
please go all the way and make a multiplayer ad-hoc section. with support if possible up to 4 consoles. and if you're really willing make a server connectible through wi-fi!