PDA

View Full Version : say thank you!

Jubei
March 12th, 2007, 16:39
Guys, Im a bit scared with the Mapthis users, sometimes these guys start complainting about the features that don't exist at the moment. I can't believe it, this is a FREE homebrew and even so these guys think that they can complaint about something. Well I would like to say to you deniska, mib.42 and in7ase this is a very good homebrew, and to be honest, the best one in my opinion, so please don't give up. This project is awesome.

I know what you mean, and you're probably talking about the post I just made on the other thread. I just want to say, this is not a complaint at all! I really enjoy this program, I cannot thank enough everyone who contributed to this project, and especially deniska, he must have spent so many hours on mapThis.

theses kind of message are just excitement of what it could be, and probably will be, and for some of us, all we can do is suggesting some ideas. so from many of us like me who enjoy this homebrew, and keep reading this forum every day, THANK YOU ALL !! keep it up!! :thumbup:

PS: if you have some $$ to share don't forget a small donation televny@yahoo[dot]com. every work (especially good work) should be rewarded :D
it's deniska's paypal

Thank you, guys!

I just want to make sure that we all understand, that there is no guarantee what so ever.
If you still want to donate - my paypal id it televny@yahoo[dot]com (substitute the [dot] with [.])
As you guessed the whole thing would require ~80 bucks to get to me. So, let's see how it works out.

Thanks again for all your contributions to this project (financial and, more importanly moral)!!!

and for the moral support... everyone who likes its new (or future) GPS, please reply in this thread with a small message! just to show you're here to support mapThis!

JoQ
March 12th, 2007, 18:49
Thanks alot for everything deniska, MIB.42 and in7ane.
Can't thank you enough, keep up the good work :D

Codaz
March 13th, 2007, 00:37
Donated a bit.

kamatschka
March 13th, 2007, 17:19
Jep... !!!!

MY Words....

Keep up the good work... Or my I say awesome Work.. The last Year I wanted a GPS-System and this project was still starting and I decided to Buy all necessary things to get GreenSchreenProggie and then MapThis work on the PSP....

and now I must say that this Application is getting more and more professional !!!!

I have to thank you again for this awesome Application and for your contribution to make the PSP more a AllRound mashine !

greetz kamatschka