PDA

View Full Version : DS: Tales of Dagur for MMD

TeenDev
March 12th, 2007, 23:52
As promised here's my MMD supporting ToD by LiraNuna. I haven't actually tested it due to the fact that CreeboMe doesn't work with my MMD just yet. So, tell me if it works.

Enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

voteforpedro36
March 13th, 2007, 01:04
It didn't work, but I forgot to DLDI patch it ;) Hopefully that works... Nope still a black screem on the top even with it... hmmm?

TeenDev
March 13th, 2007, 01:59
It didn't work, but I forgot to DLDI patch it ;) Hopefully that works... Nope still a black screem on the top even with it... hmmm?

ill check it out. i may have left some stuff out in disc_io.h/.c

Cheatsalot123
March 13th, 2007, 02:35
I can't even get the file on media dock i tryed copying it to it my media but it keeps giving me error messages I think its my computer and not my media dock.

TeenDev
March 13th, 2007, 02:36
probably... i might not have time to fix it tonight though....

gutbub
March 13th, 2007, 03:02
i too tried to run it, but no luck. tried chism's patch, still no luck, even after it told me patched successfully, hope to c it fixed soon

TeenDev
March 13th, 2007, 03:05
yeah, the libFATdragon Max Media driver is incompatable

Mikaa
March 13th, 2007, 13:42
I can't even get the file on media dock i tryed copying it to it my media but it keeps giving me error messages I think its my computer and not my media dock.

Out of curiosity, when you open the ZIP file, does it give a "corruption" window? I have noticed that there are times when you download from DCEMU and it tends to NOT fully download. The easiest way I have found to counter this is to download a dud, then download to the same place and overwrite the dud. Usually takes one to two tries to get a correct file.

Mikaa

PS - will try to try this file later this week...