PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime 3: Corruption to miss 2007?

wraggster
March 13th, 2007, 19:40
US online retailer Best Buy has sent out an email notifying customers who have pre-ordered Metroid Prime 3: Corruption for Wii that the release date has changed from summer '07 to New. Year's. Eve.

Will it or won't it make 2007? It's a question that's repeatedly being asked more and more. Back in February we reported that Nintendo US boss Reggie Fils-Aime told MTV: "The focus on 'Prime 3' is to make that the stellar game for a first-person experience on the platform. What that means is we're going to make sure it's perfect when we launch it."

Now Jopystick reports that Best Buy has pulled its summer date saying it has been informed that the release date has changed.

We'll chase Nintendo and let you know.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=159843)

WastingTheDawn
March 13th, 2007, 20:04
As if we didn't see it coming.

Hevyduty
March 13th, 2007, 21:32
Trust me, Best Buy doesn't know anything. They are the worst when it comes to release dates.

iniquitous_beast
March 13th, 2007, 23:21
Let'em have all the time they want, I say. The world has enough rushed games in it. I trust Fils-Aime. Let the game be released when it's perfect!

alienanthropologist
March 13th, 2007, 23:58
Let'em have all the time they want, I say. The world has enough rushed games in it. I trust Fils-Aime. Let the game be released when it's perfect!

Agree 100%

wolfpack
March 14th, 2007, 00:21
the more delays, the better the game gets, and the more anxious people are before they wet themselves!