PDA

View Full Version : Crave Peddles Dave Mirra For The Wii

wraggster
March 13th, 2007, 21:45
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/wii/crave-peddles-dave-mirra-for-the-wii-243910.php)

The Wii seems to have no end of quality racing titles in the pipeline, and now Crave adds another with the announcement that Dave Mirra BMX Challenge will bit hitting Nintendo's latest console this June. Featuring 13 different bikes and 12 environments playable in either race or trick mode, the game promises to be the best BMX game ever released for the Wii. I'm interested to see how the controls pan out, though I am imagining they'll be something akin to the setup that SSX Blur used.

"Dave Mirra BMX Challenge will be the first BMX game for Wii," said Jim Flaharty, senior vice president of Crave Studios. "The immersive Wii controls combined with the thrill of BMX racing will make Dave Mirra BMX Challenge a real treat for action sports fans."

I have a real soft spot for BMX games, having broke many a poor bike during my younger teen years. While I was hoping for the long awaited sequel to the critically acclaimed BMXXX (lies!), I suppose this will have to do.